Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Dunk #630358 25/12/19 11:11 PM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
If any reasonable offer comes in for Lovren we should bite whomevers' hands off and wave Lovren goodbye. I still remember far more of his bad games than any of his good...that 31 minutes of nightmare we had to endure in Oct 2017 v Spurs before he was hooked was especially terrifying!

Lovren, Matip & Gomez are particularly injury prone now and Klopp really ought not leave it to blind luck / chance that we won't have to throw somebody like Henderson in the CB position again this season. If we have to get another Ragnar Klavan, I'd rather we did that.

Pickles #630359 26/12/19 10:00 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
If any reasonable offer comes in for Lovren we should bite whomevers' hands off and wave Lovren goodbye. I still remember far more of his bad games than any of his good...that 31 minutes of nightmare we had to endure in Oct 2017 v Spurs before he was hooked was especially terrifying!

Lovren, Matip & Gomez are particularly injury prone now and Klopp really ought not leave it to blind luck / chance that we won't have to throw somebody like Henderson in the CB position again this season. If we have to get another Ragnar Klavan, I'd rather we did that.

Cant see Klopp selling Lovren if we don't buy a replacement first and rightly so. He apparently blocked the sale last summer when Edwards/FSG wanted to make some bucks at the end of the transfer window, can you imagine how we would have coped without him in the squad?

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 26/12/19 10:01 AM.
Dunk #630360 26/12/19 05:37 PM
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
That goes without saying Vish, get a replacement in then sell him.

Pickles #630367 27/12/19 11:33 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Looks like Nat Philips is being called back from Stuttgart, has anybody seen him playing, how good is he to step in the central defence position, anybody knows?

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Looks like Nat Philips is being called back from Stuttgart, has anybody seen him playing, how good is he to step in the central defence position, anybody knows?

he looked good in pre-season, looked better than van den Berg has, so makes sense to bring him back, as he has played in English football allot more.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion