Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Shaggydog #628213 10/10/19 03:21 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
I think he would win and that the other parties know it hence them not going for an election. Don’t really need a poll for that. I also think that these could be right too especially with the mess these clowns have now made of it.

Ah but that depends on whether or not he delivers Brexit.

That now looks highly unlikely so he will lose out to Farage.

Another hung parliament looks likely in that case.

What is now becoming clear is that you cannot deliver a Brexit that the ERG and DUP will accept without destroying the GFA. Obviously Ireland and The EU will not agree to that.

And so the pantomime continues.

Can't see Corbyn winning the elections with his economic policies, with the debacle of the Tories labour should not be trialling. If anything it will be another hung parliament which will solve nothing. And so the pantomime will continue. That said UK is just getting more time to prepare for no deal.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Labour would walk an election had they not got far left morons running them. Their economic policies are straight out of the 70’s and would be worse for us than a no deal.

The fact that they could be behind to BoJo just shows how bad they are. I can only imagine that their members are either too stupid or too scared to oust old man Steptoe and give themselves a chance.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Labour would walk an election had they not got far left morons running them. Their economic policies are straight out of the 70’s and would be worse for us than a no deal.

The fact that they could be behind to BoJo just shows how bad they are. I can only imagine that their members are either too stupid or too scared to oust old man Steptoe and give themselves a chance.

So you honestly believe that a labour government would be worse than a No Deal Brexit.

Your country really is in a monumental mess

Shaggydog #628220 10/10/19 09:56 AM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Whatever the polls say about boris and I agree polls are not always accurate there is only one way to find out have an election

Yet we are prevented from having elections by the remain alliance of MP,s

As for the good Friday agreement I would have thought seperating Northern Ireland from Britain as the EU want is completely against the GFA shaggy might not agree however he represents one side of the divide and the minority divide at that. He thinks he speaks for Northern Ireland he doesn't most from the province would disagree with him

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Whatever the polls say about boris and I agree polls are not always accurate there is only one way to find out have an election

Yet we are prevented from having elections by the remain alliance of MP,s

As for the good Friday agreement I would have thought seperating Northern Ireland from Britain as the EU want is completely against the GFA shaggy might not agree however he represents one side of the divide and the minority divide at that. He thinks he speaks for Northern Ireland he doesn't most from the province would disagree with him

Another insightful piece on N. Ireland from the man who was near the border once 20 years ago.

Shaggydog #628222 10/10/19 10:40 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

So you honestly believe that a labour government would be worse than a No Deal Brexit.

Under this leadership yes. Their policies didn’t work in the 70’s so won’t now. I’m sure they’d keep their promise of a 4 day week but it will be because we have no industry or money left not through any social reasons.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Under this leadership yes. Their policies didn’t work in the 70’s so won’t now. I’m sure they’d keep their promise of a 4 day week but it will be because we have no industry or money left not through any social reasons.

No, that will be through your No Deal Brexit policy.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 10/10/19 10:51 AM.
Shaggydog #628249 10/10/19 11:06 PM
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
The London Assembly has asked Boris Johnson to explain by 5pm on Monday why his response to an investigation into his links to businesswoman Jennifer Arcuri should be kept confidential.

The prime minister wrote to the Assembly regarding the inquiry, insisting the contents of his response should remain private.

In the letter to Johnson’s solicitors, Len Duvall, chairman of the Assembly’s oversight committee, said: “Transparency and accountability are at the heart of the London Assembly’s operations and I was disappointed to see that your response is marked ‘Private and Confidential’ and ‘Not for Publication’.

“The reason for confidentiality is not given and, on the face of it, is unclear to me.

“I would request that you provide reasons for that confidentiality by 5pm on Monday 14 October 2019, so that the GLA oversight committee can consider appropriate handling of the letter.”

The oversight committee has asked Mr Johnson for details and a timeline of all contact with Arcuri “including social, personal and professional” during his time as mayor of London.

Johnson, who has denied any wrongdoing, previously accused his “old friends” in the Assembly of “barking up the wrong tree” with their investigation.

EMP #630081 13/12/19 05:58 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Boris the buffoon eh?

Biggest landslide since Tony Blair 1997.

He has a huge majority and a huge mandate from the people I think he will do well.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yeah. See ya Steptoe!

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion