Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
I have a feeling both of these teams will beat Man City.

If they do, we could be 20points ahead of Man City after boxing day and 13points ahead of Leicester, I can't see Leicester beating us.

It has to be game over them, with City being 20points behind.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Arsenal's defence is worse than Man City's no way Arsenal beat them...Leicester on the other hand?

O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
Arsenal could lose 3-5 or something like that. City will beat both teams.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
City are already out of it now and Leicester are almost putting up their white flag. We'd have to have a cataclysmic fall from grace after Christmas for us not to win our 1st PL. If Leicester beat us they still are 7 points behind us and after watching Leicester today I wasn't convinced this was a deep team who could find a way to win at all costs. Brendan dropped a bollick taking Iheanacho off!

W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
I say Arsenal will win as it is at the Emirates and Ljunberg is doing his audition for the full time Arsenal job.

Leicester are a better team than City at the moment, I also believe that the Man City don't believe they can catch us anyway.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
We played a team under "New" Management syndrome today and still won today, not playing that well. Leicester played with their strongest possible squad at home v 2nd from bottom Norwich who looked their equal and to compound matters Brendan made a psychological gaffe. Arsenal are just plain rancid! they need more than just divine intervention, they need 50% or more of their squad sold and a new manager with purpose and a plan.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Pickles
We played a team under "New" Management syndrome today and still won today, not playing that well. Leicester played with their strongest possible squad at home v 2nd from bottom Norwich who looked their equal and to compound matters Brendan made a psychological gaffe. Arsenal are just plain rancid! they need more than just divine intervention, they need 50% or more of their squad sold and a new manager with purpose and a plan.

Yes I think you're right Pickles, and I'd fancy City to beat both of them. We just need to keep our focus and trust to a bit of luck regarding injury to key players, especially those we failed to provide adequate cover for. If we can stay injury and fatigue free, we've given ourselves a great chance. Remember there's still more than half a season to go.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By Pickles
City are already out of it now and Leicester are almost putting up their white flag. We'd have to have a cataclysmic fall from grace after Christmas for us not to win our 1st PL. If Leicester beat us they still are 7 points behind us and after watching Leicester today I wasn't convinced this was a deep team who could find a way to win at all costs. Brendan dropped a bollick taking Iheanacho off!

Arsenal folded badly against City last season and are even worse this time around. Leicester might get a point at City.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Just focus on our games, if other teams drop points it's a bonus but we shouldn't be too focused on that, when we return from Qatar we can grab the league by the balls if we beat Leicester.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye
Just focus on our games, if other teams drop points it's a bonus but we shouldn't be too focused on that, when we return from Qatar we can grab the league by the balls if we beat Leicester.

This.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion