Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Dunk Online Content OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Online Content
KopTalk Editor
Score predictions?

Let us know what score you think the game will be!

Predicted team selection?

State who you think the boss will deploy.

Your team selection?

Post details of who you'd like to see involved.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Ali

Trent Gomez Vvd Robbo

Wijnaldum Henderson Kieta

Salah Firmino Mane

Team will probably be close to that based on the injuries we have. This is a very important game, I know a draw is good enough but that will put us in second meaning we could face Barcelona, Juventus, Psg, Ajax, Bayern in the next round which will make our road even harder so a win would be fantastic to seal first place and avoid the big teams until the later rounds.

I think it will be a close game, 0-1, Salah.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
I go along with what Snakeye says. But Keita has to be a bit more disciplined. I would start him or Milner in the midfield.

I am not so sure we will keep this lot out. They score for fun but they concede as well so I will go something like 4-2 or 5-2 to us capitalising on their need to win to go through.

The squad attacking wise has all shown up in the last week. More of the same gets us through.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Snakeye
Ali

Trent Gomez Vvd Robbo

Salah Firmino Mane

Team will probably be close to that based on the injuries we have. This is a very important game, I know a draw is good enough but that will put us in second meaning we could face Barcelona, Juventus, Psg, Ajax, Bayern in the next round which will make our road even harder so a win would be fantastic to seal first place and avoid the big teams until the later rounds.

Question is, will it be Keita or Ox

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Ali

Trent Gomez Vvd Robbo

Salah Firmino Mane

Question is, will it be Keita or Ox

I'd like Keita to play against his old team.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Dunk
Score predictions?

Let us know what score you think the game will be!

Predicted team selection?

State who you think the boss will deploy.

Your team selection?

Post details of who you'd like to see involved.
Ali

Trent Gomez Vvd Robbo

Salah Firmino Mane

Yeah Snakeye's selection looks the most likely, but I think there's going to be more goals in this one. They're going to try and blitz us I think, and I can see them scoring. So I'm going with 2 - 3 win away win to us, as I think our mentality monster dynamic will see us through this most tricky of fixtures. What's the story on Lovern? Was it just cramp or an injury? If only cramp he might play instead of Gomez I feel.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Alisson

TAA Gomez VVD Robbo

Milner Hendo Wij

Salah Bobby Mane

I would not pick Keita for this game where Salzburg will be going at us. Keita kept losing the ball in midfield v Bournemouth and had Bournemouth any momentum against us they could quite easily have capitalized on Keita's mistakes.
We need solidity in the middle so Milner, Hendo and Wij will provide that.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Pickles
Alisson

TAA Gomez VVD Robbo

Milner Hendo Wij

Salah Bobby Mane

I would not pick Keita for this game where Salzburg will be going at us. Keita kept losing the ball in midfield v Bournemouth and had Bournemouth any momentum against us they could quite easily have capitalized on Keita's mistakes.
We need solidity in the middle so Milner, Hendo and Wij will provide that.

I agree, I don't think Keita has the discipline in MF for this game, they score allot of goals, so we need to be solid. I'd have Lovren in for Gomez if he is fit.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Why don't we try parking the bus?

Alisson

TAA Gomez VVD Lovren Robbo

Milner Hendo Wij Ox

Origi

whistle

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
Why don't we try parking the bus?

Alisson

TAA Gomez VVD Lovren Robbo

Milner Hendo Wij Ox

Origi

whistle

Interesting idea, be a nervy 90 minutes, this is going to be a very interesting team/setup Klopp puts out for this game.

We need to keep it solid and pick them off, they need the win, we don't, but we have to be careful, we saw how they scored 3 quick goals at Anfield after being 3-0 down, so we know they will not give up as they have that potential to score goals, similar to us.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion