Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I would prefer a Leicester win I will be much more comfortable when City are out of sight. We can then deal with Leicester which I am far more confident of

On current form, City's spirit may already be broken no matter what they say to the cameras. Their defence is shaky and they seem much more vulnerable this season.

On the other hand, Leicester are building up momentum. They have nothing to lose and from February will have a significant advantage as they're not in Europe. We shouldn't under estimate them so I think we need them to suffer a knock sooner rather than later.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Leicester easily, it would be foolish to write city off even this far, as for Leicester, they cannot be underestimated but their squad isn't that big so expect them to drop points sooner or later. Also we play Leicester immediately after the cwc so we can make the gap bigger there.

Last edited by Snakeye; 08/12/19 09:46 PM.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
City's spirits have been broken, and they are out of it, so I wouldn't mind them winning. I think it's very possible that we get to our game with Leicester still 8 points clear of them, so if we could make it 11 with a chance to make it 14, all the better.

As we've pulled away form the pack, the pressure has begun to decrease, and Klopp has started to rotate even the front 3, and we're just moving into better form. The more we pull away in the league, the more accommodating we can be for other competitions. It would be brilliant to win a double or treble.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I’m more worried about how the world club cup will effect our form more than who wins that game.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
You mean that week on the beach in december? laugh

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
We have a lead after 16games. Anyone who thinks we can't be caught or have our own blip with 22 games left to go is just asking to be disappointed. We are the team that has blown it the most

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By Mr Bojangles
We have a lead after 16games. Anyone who thinks we can't be caught or have our own blip with 22 games left to go is just asking to be disappointed. We are the team that has blown it the most

Very true. Our lead looks good on paper and give the media something to sensationalise. But in reality all it means is that we have hit the ground running from the start whilst others were still warming up. Anyone who expects us to maintain the same points return over the next 15 games is dreaming. It could be done, but is unlikely. The question is whether the teams behind us will improve in terms of points gathered.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By van Gogh

Haha. Let’s hope that’s what it is and the games aren’t too hard. Need everyone back fit and ready to continue in the same vain as up to now.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
Originally Posted By Mr Bojangles

Very true. Our lead looks good on paper and give the media something to sensationalise. But in reality all it means is that we have hit the ground running from the start whilst others were still warming up. Anyone who expects us to maintain the same points return over the next 15 games is dreaming. It could be done, but is unlikely. The question is whether the teams behind us will improve in terms of points gathered.

Yep. No counting our chickens just yet. Anything can and probably will happen.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By van Gogh

Haha. Let’s hope that’s what it is and the games aren’t too hard. Need everyone back fit and ready to continue in the same vain as up to now.

Nice thought. The worrying thing though is that, if I remember correctly, we haven't done too well after warm weather breaks when Klopp had tried them before crazy And first game back we go to Leicester! sick

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion