Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

City have too good a squad to be ruled out, they also have the resources to go out in January and bring in top players.

Leicester are doing really well, but if they get a few key injuries, they will struggle, there is also all the speculation around Rogers they have to deal with.

The fact is, if we keep winning the games we should and have, we are in control.

And what if we get 2 injuries, VVD and Mane, won't we struggle? Our problem is fixture congestion and thin depth squad

We would struggle, but we have more strength in depth, look tonight, we had Firmino & Salah out, we had Shaq & Origi who did a good job, if Leicester lost Vardy & Maddison, I don't think they have as good to replace them.

We have seen Origi doing well in the centre but not in Mane's position, Ox was treid there, but no where near. Same regarding VVD, Gomez is nowhere near.

Shaquiri's fit now, and looked pretty good last night. We have 3ish rotation players that are productive cms (Milner, Ox, Lallana/Keita), a backup striker that scores goals (Origi) and a wide player that has had impact for us off the bench (Shaquiri). I would say we have the second deepest squad around, and the team that's deeper is 11 points behind us. I'm not really worried.

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Way too early for this discussion

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By imadk
Way too early for this discussion

If we can't talk about us winning the title, what's the point of talking about football?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By redordead13

Shaquiri's fit now, and looked pretty good last night. We have 3ish rotation players that are productive cms (Milner, Ox, Lallana/Keita), a backup striker that scores goals (Origi) and a wide player that has had impact for us off the bench (Shaquiri). I would say we have the second deepest squad around, and the team that's deeper is 11 points behind us. I'm not really worried.

We do have very weak cover IMO, Mane and VVD. For the rest we are good except maybe Robertson.

R
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
R
Wahoo !! Not a bad run of results. We are still in the mix isn’t that right “energysapper” and the rest you naysayers! Come on the POOL !!!!

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
I will only get excited when I see Henderson doing his quick feet thing, facing the squad. On the platform. With the trophy in his hands ready to lift.

Until then we haven't won a thing. And if we lose it now there will never be a better chance.

So I refuse to get excited.

I love watching us tho. We are so impressive. And could rack up a record breaking points tally at this rate

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
It's not anywhere near over. Under the 3 points for a win system 8 points is nothing. That can be eliminated within a week.

However, whether we like it or not, it is ours to lose now. Nobody will cut us slack if we don't win it from here, unless there are obvious mitigating circumstances.

I don't think the congested fixture list is that big a problem. It seems to be working in our favour and City and Leicester play as much as we do. I think the biggest risks for us are: injuries; form; being able to break down teams that park the bus and or counter attacking sides.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion