Print Thread
Rate Thread
#629920 08/12/19 05:36 PM
M
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
M
Anyone been watching West Brom this season?

It's difficult too watch anyone but us at the moment but they're doing really well and sit top of the league. Just like us.

Anyway they have this lad on loan and he looks way too good for that league. Similar to the wolves players when they were in that league.

His touch is fantastic. His vision is brilliant too.

Reminds me of coutinho or David Silva.

Think he has a really low release clause and he is well worth a punt. Have a look at the West Brom v Swansea highlights for a quick idea

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Mr Bojangles
Anyone been watching West Brom this season?

It's difficult too watch anyone but us at the moment but they're doing really well and sit top of the league. Just like us.

Anyway they have this lad on loan and he looks way too good for that league. Similar to the wolves players when they were in that league.

His touch is fantastic. His vision is brilliant too.

Reminds me of coutinho or David Silva.

Think he has a really low release clause and he is well worth a punt. Have a look at the West Brom v Swansea highlights for a quick idea
Wasnt he, or was it someone of a similar name linked with us a year or two ago?

M
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
M
I can't remember. This lad is young. Dunno where they got him from. But the games I've seen him play he looks so much better than those around him. Definitely worth a look

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
I saw bits of the WBA v Swansea game yesterday. He was very good with a goal and 3 assists but this is Championship level. I watched a few Norwich games last season and was impressed with some of their players. The next level is a big jump up and this lad is 23 and hasn't cut it at Sporting Lisbon.

Championship is probably his level.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Dele Ali and Daniel James were championship players before they were scooped up by Tottenham and United. They're some of their better players now. Not seen him play, but could be worth a punt. Gini and Robbo were playing for relegation fodder, remember.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Dele Alli was League 1 and we were after him but he was only 18 at the time. James is 21.

This Brazilian guy is 23 and not had an impact anywhere before now.
We will probably have better players up against Villa next week.

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion