Rate Thread
W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
Answer:

None.

And that is why the title is ours this year.

Last edited by Welsh_Wizard; 07/12/19 11:19 PM.
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Mahrez would because he is the 10th best player in the world so he must be better than at least one of our outfield players.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
As sensational a start to the season we've had, it could all unravel in just a few games. We have Lovren now injured, albeit Klopp says not too serious, however we now have 2 fit senior CB's at the moment. If VVD or Gomez suddenly gets an injury our season could quickly start to go pear shaped. Let's enjoy the moment but I'll not be suggesting the title is ours until it's mathematically impossible for somebody else to beat us to it.

Rival fans are baying for us to lose momentum, let's be cautiously optimistic and show some class about our situation.

R
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
R

Maybe Laporte for Matip, certainly De Bruyne and maybe Aguero.

Klopp's got his team exactly how he wants it so hard to argue against, even if some of their individual's are better players.

Mane, Vardy and Salah would be a pretty pacey front 3.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
I don't think any Leicester players get in, I'm not saying they are bad, they play a different style, you could argue Vardy but he doesn't do what Firmino does. So may be 1 at most.

From city De Bruyne easily slots in at midfield replacing any midfielder except Fabinho as he is an anchor. Mane and Salah, I wouldn't replace them with sterling, Silva or Mahrez. Aguero takes Firmino's spot.

So you have either Vardy or Aguero replacing Firmino and De Bruyne in midfield so the answer for me is 2 players only.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I think DeBruyne, LaPorte, Sterling, Aguero would get in the team on quality, but the players we have suit Klopp's system, but I think they could fit it.

Far too many games left to say the title is ours, a few defeats and it is wide open again.

M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
These kind of questions are aren't as easy as that.

Aguero is miles better than firmino stats wise. But aguero can't do what firmino does for us.

De bruyne is miles better than our midfielders. But can he do what wijnaldum does for us?

Can he lead the way hendo does?

Laporte is better than Matip and lovren tho.

Sane and Sterling are awesome but I would swap our attackers for anyone

G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
I'd have Laporte, soyuncu, Debruyne, Bernado silva, Aguero, maddison and Chillwell, if by "team" you mean "squad". we could rotate seemlessly without seeing any drop in quality. At the minute, there is a significant drop in quality when Trent or robbo dont play. Same with the front three. Also, as great as our midfielders CAN be, especially in the big games...I think it can be improved on. Imagine a player like debruyne in our team? Look at all the chances sterling misses that debruyne puts on a plate for him, can you imagine if that was salah or mane? Also, VVD never has a chance to rest because there is no one even near his quality. Lovren, matip and gomez only play well when they're next to him. Someone like Laporte or Soyuncu would allow us to give him a rest. Make no mistake, as amazing a start as we've had...this squad can be improved.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Well I wouldn't flog a winning horse, therefore none of them would alter our first eleven, as things stand. However should form fatally fade, I'd then consider relevant positions for change, but since it hasn't, I won't.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
De Bruyne would. Aguero it's arguable.

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion