Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
There's little doubt Origi has improved, particularly his touch, the way he took that high pass down and took that goal was first class and worthy of goal of the month IMO. He's definitely better in the centre of a front three, than out on the wing, but with Firmino there, not many would get chances, and that's tough on the lad.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
There's little doubt Origi has improved, particularly his touch, the way he took that high pass down and took that goal was first class and worthy of goal of the month IMO. He's definitely better in the centre of a front three, than out on the wing, but with Firmino there, not many would get chances, and that's tough on the lad.

Yep, but he knew that when he signed his new contract, he seems happy, he will get games with all the games we are playing.

I think the front 3 will be broken up in the next few years, they are 27-28, so I can see FSG selling in the next few years while they are at peak and have the highest value, I can see Salah going in the summer, so Origi will come in if we sell one.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion