Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Dunk
Score predictions?

Let us know what score you think the game will be!

Predicted team selection?

State who you think the boss will deploy.

Your team selection?

Post details of who you'd like to see involved.

It's a home game, so we have to win

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By van Gogh
Time for a clean sheet maybe?

2-0 it is then! smile

How dare you! First you want a clean sheet and then predicting a scoreline other than 2-1, don't ruin our streak.

Back to Back World Champions baby!
M
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
M
Everton didn't care about the game yesterday. It's was an exercise. They played 541 which is the tactic that nullifies press all the time.

Full backs can't get space.

It will be a tough game. Glad Silva is still in charge. A manager change would have given them a boost.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Originally Posted By Snakeye
Originally Posted By van Gogh
Time for a clean sheet maybe?

2-0 it is then! smile

How dare you! First you want a clean sheet and then predicting a scoreline other than 2-1, don't ruin our streak.

You should be glad I didn't opt for 1-2 instead! laugh

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Alan Myers

@ALANMYERSMEDIA

Marco Silva will be in charge of Everton for Wednesday’s Merseyside Derby at Anfield.

https://twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
With the derby being the 3rd game in a week I'd imagine Klopp will be looking to give players who've been involved for the full 90 in those prev 2 games some sort of rest.

Candidates for some sort of rest, who played the full 90 mins in both Napoli and Brighton games:

Henderson
Robertson
Mane
Lovren
VVD

Lovren and VVD may have to play the full 90 depending on how it's going on Wednesday.

Going from who we have available and allowing for Klopp's thinking on giving players some rest here's who I'd like us to start on Wednesday:

Adrian

TAA Lovren VVD Milner

Ox Keita Wij

Shaq Bobby Salah

Everton are going to be inevitable and will try and stifle us with as men men behind the ball.

I'd have Salah on his natural left foot, down the left wing because we've seen all too often recently how teams are doubling up on him not allowing him to go inside from the right. It'll throw Everton off from the start having Salah on the opposite flank and it's likely Holgate or Digne will be marshaling Salah and both players have short fuses with disciplinary issues.

I'd go with Ox, Keita and Wij in midfield, all are comfortable on the ball, know how to pass, will get stuck in and will get forward giving us more creativity to break the Everton rearguard down.

I'd also give Shaq his chance from the start because he'll be chomping at the bit to shine and show Klopp he still has a future with us.

We can keep Robbo and Mane on the bench if we need them later on and also look to give either Lovren or VVD a rest at some stage with Gomez taking either of their places.

O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
Without Mane we lack a real bite in attack I think.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
With the derby being the 3rd game in a week I'd imagine Klopp will be looking to give players who've been involved for the full 90 in those prev 2 games some sort of rest.

Candidates for some sort of rest, who played the full 90 mins in both Napoli and Brighton games:

Henderson
Robertson
Mane
Lovren
VVD

Lovren and VVD may have to play the full 90 depending on how it's going on Wednesday.

Going from who we have available and allowing for Klopp's thinking on giving players some rest here's who I'd like us to start on Wednesday:

Adrian

TAA Lovren VVD Milner

Ox Keita Wij

Shaq Bobby Salah

Everton are going to be inevitable and will try and stifle us with as men men behind the ball.

I'd have Salah on his natural left foot, down the left wing because we've seen all too often recently how teams are doubling up on him not allowing him to go inside from the right. It'll throw Everton off from the start having Salah on the opposite flank and it's likely Holgate or Digne will be marshaling Salah and both players have short fuses with disciplinary issues.

I'd go with Ox, Keita and Wij in midfield, all are comfortable on the ball, know how to pass, will get stuck in and will get forward giving us more creativity to break the Everton rearguard down.

I'd also give Shaq his chance from the start because he'll be chomping at the bit to shine and show Klopp he still has a future with us.

We can keep Robbo and Mane on the bench if we need them later on and also look to give either Lovren or VVD a rest at some stage with Gomez taking either of their places.

You want us to lose or what? Mane is by far our best forward, without him we will probably be a mid table team right now, and same can be said about VVD. Finally, Ox and Keita in midfield will make us very vulnerable in defence. If Shaq is to play he should replace Salah not Mane.

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 02/12/19 02:27 PM.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
They're terrible, and we're boss. They're in a relegation scrap, and they haven't beaten us in years. We should demolish them.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By redordead13
They're terrible, and we're boss. They're in a relegation scrap, and they haven't beaten us in years. We should demolish them.

Yeah normally I'd be of a similar mind , but we're far from playing to our potential, we're leaking at the back again, and we're horrendously wasteful up front, so it's hard to be bullish, tbh I'll settle for any kind of win, the three points is paramount.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion