Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#629739 01/12/19 09:07 AM
Dunk Offline OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Offline
KopTalk Editor
Score predictions?

Let us know what score you think the game will be!

Predicted team selection?

State who you think the boss will deploy.

Your team selection?

Post details of who you'd like to see involved.

Dunk Offline OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Offline
KopTalk Editor
Live on Amazon Prime – Free 30-day trial covering ALL their games

http://www.koptalk.com/how-to-watch-the-premier-league-on-amazon-prime-for-free/

O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
Think we might get stuck and do a 1-1 draw. Same team as Saturday except of course Adrian. Would like to see Shag play instead of Gini and go 4-1 -2 -3. Hendo deep and Ox and Shaq behind the front three.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Everton unlucky to lose today, biggest impact on this game could be if Silva gets the sack or not before we play them.

I think Klopp might bring Milner in for Everton, with Fab & Alisson out as leaders, so:

----- Adrian

TAA VVD Lovren Roberston

Henderson Wij Milner

Salah Firmino Mane

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Everton played 5-4-1 today and nearly did us a favour, expect the same on Wednesday

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Everton unlucky to lose today, biggest impact on this game could be if Silva gets the sack or not before we play them.

I think Klopp might bring Milner in for Everton, with Fab & Alisson out as leaders, so:

----- Adrian

TAA VVD Lovren Roberston

Henderson Wij Milner

Salah Firmino Mane

Yeah, Klopp probably will setup something like that ecnirp, problem is there's not a lot of goal threat from that midfield, and given that our front players are'nt exactly firing on all cylinders, it's hard to see where the goals are coming from. The blues will likely park a dubble decker and hope to hit us on the breakout.
I think I'd try and Spring a surprise with 4231, and make it harder for their packed defence across the back, to gang up on our front three when we have the ball.
I'd play your four defenders with Hendo and wiji as the pivot, then I'd be able to chose either of Ox Keita or Shaqueri in support of our usual three front players. That should give us an extra bit of firepower we'll likely need, to dismantle their parked bus.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Originally Posted By ecnirp98

----- Adrian

TAA VVD Lovren Roberston

Henderson Wij Milner

Salah Firmino Mane

Yeah, Klopp probably will setup something like that ecnirp, problem is there's not a lot of goal threat from that midfield, and given that our front players are'nt exactly firing on all cylinders, it's hard to see where the goals are coming from. The blues will likely park a dubble decker and hope to hit us on the breakout.
I think I'd try and Spring a surprise with 4231, and make it harder for their packed defence across the back, to gang up on our front three when we have the ball.
I'd play your four defenders with Hendo and wiji as the pivot, then I'd be able to chose either of Ox Keita or Shaqueri in support of our usual three front players. That should give us an extra bit of firepower we'll likely need, to dismantle their parked bus.

I agree about the goal threat, I think Klopp always starts by thinking solid in a big game, as he has the front 3, he knows usually if we get the ball to them, they can create something, with them not getting goals ATM, the onus falls on the MF to help out, I thought Ox did well until half time yesterday, so I would be tempted to start with him. I cannot see Keita or Shaq starting, as they have been nowhere near the first team for a while, so in a big derby game, I can't see him risking them, maybe he would bring Keita on with 20 mins to go.

The team I would start with would be with Ox, to give the goal threat from MF and to run past the forwards:

----- Adrian

TAA VVD Lovren Roberston

Henderson Ox Wij

Salah Firmino Mane

If we get a good lead, I would then bring Milner on for Ox to tighten it up.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
The extra day rest will help us here I think. Everton going to be demoralised after last minute defeat at Leicester and then they come to us the kings of the late goal.

It's going to be high tempo for long periods and I think a fast start. Got a feeling Keita might start this one. Everton might try and sit back but single points here and there are going to be useless for them now and they have a run of hard games.

If it's level with 15 to go it's going to be Origi time but I think we will be out of sight by then.

Had a lot of 2-1 lately but I think this is going to be 4-0 and another statement made.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
So you don't see any possibility of a repeat of our Brighton performance then Acca? I like your positivity, hope it's well founded, we could do with a good thumping win around about now, I feel!

Last edited by Hercules/AF 58; 01/12/19 09:34 PM.
V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Time for a clean sheet maybe?

2-0 it is then! smile

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion