KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#629758 - 02/12/19 06:43 AM Re: LIVERPOOL V EVERTON [Re: Dunk]
EnergisedReds Online   content
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Dunk
Score predictions?

Let us know what score you think the game will be!

Predicted team selection?

State who you think the boss will deploy.

Your team selection?

Post details of who you'd like to see involved.

It's a home game, so we have to win

#629759 - 02/12/19 07:31 AM Re: LIVERPOOL V EVERTON [Re: van Gogh]
Snakeye Online   happy
1st Team Regular

Loc: New Zealand
Originally Posted By van Gogh
Time for a clean sheet maybe?

2-0 it is then! smile

How dare you! First you want a clean sheet and then predicting a scoreline other than 2-1, don't ruin our streak.

#629761 - 02/12/19 12:01 PM Re: LIVERPOOL V EVERTON [Re: Dunk]
Mr Bojangles Online   content
Under 23 Player

Loc: Liverpool
Everton didn't care about the game yesterday. It's was an exercise. They played 541 which is the tactic that nullifies press all the time.

Full backs can't get space.

It will be a tough game. Glad Silva is still in charge. A manager change would have given them a boost.

#629762 - 02/12/19 12:01 PM Re: LIVERPOOL V EVERTON [Re: Snakeye]
van Gogh Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Out Of Town
Originally Posted By Snakeye
Originally Posted By van Gogh
Time for a clean sheet maybe?

2-0 it is then! smile

How dare you! First you want a clean sheet and then predicting a scoreline other than 2-1, don't ruin our streak.

You should be glad I didn't opt for 1-2 instead! laugh

#629763 - 02/12/19 12:07 PM Re: LIVERPOOL V EVERTON [Re: Dunk]
Pickles Offline
Under 23 Player

Alan Myers

@ALANMYERSMEDIA

Marco Silva will be in charge of Everton for Wednesday’s Merseyside Derby at Anfield.

https://twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA

#629766 - 02/12/19 12:48 PM Re: LIVERPOOL V EVERTON [Re: Dunk]
Pickles Offline
Under 23 Player

With the derby being the 3rd game in a week I'd imagine Klopp will be looking to give players who've been involved for the full 90 in those prev 2 games some sort of rest.

Candidates for some sort of rest, who played the full 90 mins in both Napoli and Brighton games:

Henderson
Robertson
Mane
Lovren
VVD

Lovren and VVD may have to play the full 90 depending on how it's going on Wednesday.

Going from who we have available and allowing for Klopp's thinking on giving players some rest here's who I'd like us to start on Wednesday:

Adrian

TAA Lovren VVD Milner

Ox Keita Wij

Shaq Bobby Salah

Everton are going to be inevitable and will try and stifle us with as men men behind the ball.

I'd have Salah on his natural left foot, down the left wing because we've seen all too often recently how teams are doubling up on him not allowing him to go inside from the right. It'll throw Everton off from the start having Salah on the opposite flank and it's likely Holgate or Digne will be marshaling Salah and both players have short fuses with disciplinary issues.

I'd go with Ox, Keita and Wij in midfield, all are comfortable on the ball, know how to pass, will get stuck in and will get forward giving us more creativity to break the Everton rearguard down.

I'd also give Shaq his chance from the start because he'll be chomping at the bit to shine and show Klopp he still has a future with us.

We can keep Robbo and Mane on the bench if we need them later on and also look to give either Lovren or VVD a rest at some stage with Gomez taking either of their places.

#629767 - 02/12/19 01:30 PM Re: LIVERPOOL V EVERTON [Re: Dunk]
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player

Loc: Iceland
Without Mane we lack a real bite in attack I think.

#629768 - 02/12/19 02:26 PM Re: LIVERPOOL V EVERTON [Re: Pickles]
EnergisedReds Online   content
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Pickles
With the derby being the 3rd game in a week I'd imagine Klopp will be looking to give players who've been involved for the full 90 in those prev 2 games some sort of rest.

Candidates for some sort of rest, who played the full 90 mins in both Napoli and Brighton games:

Henderson
Robertson
Mane
Lovren
VVD

Lovren and VVD may have to play the full 90 depending on how it's going on Wednesday.

Going from who we have available and allowing for Klopp's thinking on giving players some rest here's who I'd like us to start on Wednesday:

Adrian

TAA Lovren VVD Milner

Ox Keita Wij

Shaq Bobby Salah

Everton are going to be inevitable and will try and stifle us with as men men behind the ball.

I'd have Salah on his natural left foot, down the left wing because we've seen all too often recently how teams are doubling up on him not allowing him to go inside from the right. It'll throw Everton off from the start having Salah on the opposite flank and it's likely Holgate or Digne will be marshaling Salah and both players have short fuses with disciplinary issues.

I'd go with Ox, Keita and Wij in midfield, all are comfortable on the ball, know how to pass, will get stuck in and will get forward giving us more creativity to break the Everton rearguard down.

I'd also give Shaq his chance from the start because he'll be chomping at the bit to shine and show Klopp he still has a future with us.

We can keep Robbo and Mane on the bench if we need them later on and also look to give either Lovren or VVD a rest at some stage with Gomez taking either of their places.

You want us to lose or what? Mane is by far our best forward, without him we will probably be a mid table team right now, and same can be said about VVD. Finally, Ox and Keita in midfield will make us very vulnerable in defence. If Shaq is to play he should replace Salah not Mane.

Edited by EnergisedReds (02/12/19 02:27 PM)

#629771 - 02/12/19 04:38 PM Re: LIVERPOOL V EVERTON [Re: Dunk]
redordead13 Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
They're terrible, and we're boss. They're in a relegation scrap, and they haven't beaten us in years. We should demolish them.

#629772 - 02/12/19 04:58 PM Re: LIVERPOOL V EVERTON [Re: redordead13]
Hercules/AF 58 Offline
1st Team Squad

Originally Posted By redordead13
They're terrible, and we're boss. They're in a relegation scrap, and they haven't beaten us in years. We should demolish them.

Yeah normally I'd be of a similar mind , but we're far from playing to our potential, we're leaking at the back again, and we're horrendously wasteful up front, so it's hard to be bullish, tbh I'll settle for any kind of win, the three points is paramount.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
SALZBURG V LIVERPOOL - MATCH THREAD
by Snakeye
09/12/19 11:02 AM
Coming up Man City Vs Leicester
by TheMightyLFC
09/12/19 09:39 AM
Matheus Pereira.
by Mr Bojangles
09/12/19 09:15 AM
How many Man City or Leicester players would get in our team
by Hercules/AF 58
09/12/19 12:52 AM
11 points clear of city feeling safe ?
by TheMightyLFC
08/12/19 08:21 PM

General Discussion
BANANA DUCT-TAPED TO A WALL SELLS FOR $120,000 AT ART BASEL
by ecnirp98
08/12/19 02:06 PM
Growlers things that make you happy thread!
by Pickles
06/12/19 01:22 PM
Music thread! (now epic)
by lumba
02/12/19 08:35 PM
pedo prince
by Markhutch1
29/11/19 10:53 AM
Extinction Rebellion
by EMP
20/11/19 08:54 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)