Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
We keep talking about City but they aren't even closest to us.

Dunk Online Content OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Online Content
KopTalk Editor
Confirmed team ...

LFC: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

SUBS: Adrian, Gomez, Milner, Keita, Lallana, Shaqiri, Origi.

Dunk Online Content OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Online Content
KopTalk Editor
BRIGHTON: Ryan, Montoya, Webster, Dunk, Burn, Bissouma, Stephens, Propper, Gross, Connolly, Mooy.

SUBS: Button, Duffy, Schelotto, Alzate, Trossard, Maupay, Murray

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Originally Posted By Oli

Probably because, even after having dropped more points today, it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if City won every game from now until the end of the season. It would be a huge shock if Leicester or Chelsea did that though.

Having said that, Leicester have won the title recently and have a week to prepare every game. So we shouldn't be complacent. I'd feel comfortable only if/when we have say a 20 point gap to 2nd place whistle even then... I'd still be a little worried! crazy

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Pickles
It'd be nice to see Newcastle take something off City before we play. I think we'd get a huge boost seeing City drop points again and it may allow us to play with more freedom than we've played in recent times.

got your wish Pickles, they've dropped two points again amazing!

O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
My sentiments exactly mighty.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
Originally Posted By Oli

Probably because, even after having dropped more points today, it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if City won every game from now until the end of the season. It would be a huge shock if Leicester or Chelsea did that though.

Having said that, Leicester have won the title recently and have a week to prepare every game. So we shouldn't be complacent. I'd feel comfortable only if/when we have say a 20 point gap to 2nd place whistle even then... I'd still be a little worried! crazy

Yep, can’t rule city out. We all know they can drop a cr@p load of money in January if needed. We just have to keep concentrating on ourselves and whatever else happens happens.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Well, well, well, we did it again!!! But that wasn't monsters at play, that was mugs at play. What the hell was Allison thinking? What was Klopp thinking when he substituted Salah for a pale shadow??? What made us fall apart like that? Brighton should have nicked it from us by a couple of goals, bet they're kicking themselves! Our two goals both scored by VvD, what were our vaunted forwards doing? What caused us to concede more posesion to a lower table visiting team? Answers on a ream of paper if you please...

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Big win with City dropping points.

Poor performance, at 2-0 we should have controlled the game much better, Alisson was silly, but you have to accept that sort of thing with how he plays behind the defenders out the box to intercept through balls. You could really see how we miss Fab, as we were not cutting out the balls from Brighton like we normally would.

We were lucky, the main thing is we took the 3 points.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
We should have been better prepared for the quick free kick, that was just naive, usually you stand someone infront of the ball to stop that, I guess the confusion was with Adrian just coming on and trying to line up the wall.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion