Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
Keep Salah on the bench again. Only bring him on if required. Let's get him fully fit for the busy league period.

No way Salah will be on the bench, he was even coming on against Palace, but returned on the bench as we scored. So he should be fully fit.

V
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
V
Injury blow for Napoli as forward Lorenzo Insigne is ruled out of Champions League clash at Liverpool.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By TheMightyLFC
Keep Salah on the bench again. Only bring him on if required. Let's get him fully fit for the busy league period.

No way Salah will be on the bench, he was even coming on against Palace, but returned on the bench as we scored. So he should be fully fit.

I agree. I think this would have been part of the plan with the games we had Palace then Napoli, Brighton, Everton. With an injury or niggle he couldn't play them all. In actual fact I would imagine training is light at the moment for a lot of players and many will be managed through this busy spell.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I say the normal team probably plays. Salah would come back in for Ox, and Henderson would start, but other than that, same team as the weekend. Win this, and we clinch the group, and the next 2 can rotate heavily.

Brighton Fabinho has to miss anyway, so I expect Ox and Keita to play, and probably Origi to rest one of the front 3. Would expect Gomez to get a start at CB there too.

Last edited by redordead13; 26/11/19 02:24 PM.
Dunk Offline OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Offline
KopTalk Editor
Confirmed ....

LFC: Alisson, Gomez, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Henderson, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

SUBS: Adrian, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Shaqiri, Origi, Alexander-Arnold.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion