Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Originally Posted By Snakeye
I haven't contributed in months since 2 posters told me I should stop posting after I gave my opinion on Adrian, so since then I decided to take a back seat and just talk on the chat box in matchdays. I'm still around and loving the season if you're talking about me grin

Don't mind those bully boys Snakeye. In their blind refusal to face the dire state we were in, prior to our current revival, which began under Rodgers, and is now being brilliantly continued under Klopp, they themselves were and are, more negative than anyone they like to abuse.
Your posts have been excellent and generally on the money, so just keep them coming.

G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
I dont think anyone expected us to be in the situation we are in after 13 games. We could have hoped, but not expected. I am loving the season so far, but still its very early. We've been in similiar situations before and self-preservation is going to kick in. I think there is a fear of jinxing things as well. Behind the scenes its looking like the club is running fairly well, we've improved dramatically over the last 5 or 6 years. If Jurgen wins the premier league with us then he'll go down in the same bracket as Shanks and Paisley. Right now he's almost close to being in the conversation already considering what he's achieved since being at the club. Its night and day to what we where before he came. But, we must remember that it isnt over yet. Pride comes before a fall and all that. I'm hoping our performances pick up soon to put our hearts and minds at ease a little bit, as scraping results is all well and good, but we cant rely on goals in the 85th minute for the rest of the season. It's exhausting for the fans let alone the players. Being able to keep clean sheets and go 2 or 3 nil up before half time will allow us to conserve energy in games which would help us over the course of the season.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion