KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
They are starting to look at Klopp the way we used to look at Ferguson. Blind rage, conspiracy theories. Love it.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I watched the game on Bein 11 with Keys and Gray, who hate us with a passion. The pair of them were p*ssed at the VAR decision to chalk the goal for the push on Lovren off, also stating we've been the luckiest club for VAR decisions this season! Maybe they should go to Talksport radio where their disdain for us is equal to them.

We've had plenty of VAR decisions go against us this season I despise the green eyed monsters of certain sections of the media who will never give us the credit we deserve.

Come on Redmen...let's beat City's 100 point tally for our 1st ever PL and retain the CL into the process.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By ghostgoal
Not arsed how we won. Back from an international break, didnt play well. Crystal Palace played the best they've ever played all season. We played away from home at a notoriously difficult ground. and yet AGAIN got the 3 points. It was never about the performance really today. It was all about the result. We will have some time to get back into our rhythm now that all the internationals are done.

VAR went in our favour. The rest of the world are fuming at liverpool. All the late goals, shithousing the wins. The VAR. And I'm absolutely loving it. I am loving how the rest of the country is hating our club. Top of the league. 8 points clear still. Unbeaten. Get in.

I will enjoy the usual rage unleashed by the Arsenal and United fans on Monday when I go back to work. They will tell me how lucky we are to score late and how we are playing with 13 players. Truth is if VAR had really done its job we would have a 100% record still.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
A predictable, deliciously ugly win, playing on a half tank after the international break. Beautiful pair of fingers to all those media begrudgers who don't understand the rules of the game, when you foul a player in the box it's a free out, end off. Am lovin this season despite the ticker strain. Well done Klopp and the lads...despite leaving a half tank on the pitch! Just don't do it again, and we'll remain friends...

Last edited by Hercules/AF 58; 23/11/19 10:03 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
Another scrappy win, we started well and didn't get an early goal our play deserved. Seems to be par for the course now away from home where we don't score until later on in games and it makes for an uncomfortable game. It'd be nice once in awhile to get games won early so players can be replaced and given a rest.

Bobby is starting to frustrate me with his need for the Hollywood instead the easy option. His toe poke which their Keeper saved in the 2nd half should have been an easy slot in to the left nearside post, instead he opted for poking it far right side and Keeper saves it. I hope Klopp reads him the riot act even if he did get the winner. He could have cost us at least 2 points today just like he did at OT where he missed 2 sitters.

It's more difficult to score on the nearside of the keeper, Firmino chose the right shot but the keeper did well.

Our play however was not great, don't know why, very unlike the City game in terms of intensity. I don't understand unless the plan is not to play intense all the time to keep fit.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
That was typical after an international break.

You could see Klopp on the sideline gesturing about upping the tempo. The players weren't up for our usual intense game.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Pickles
Another scrappy win, we started well and didn't get an early goal our play deserved. Seems to be par for the course now away from home where we don't score until later on in games and it makes for an uncomfortable game. It'd be nice once in awhile to get games won early so players can be replaced and given a rest.

Bobby is starting to frustrate me with his need for the Hollywood instead the easy option. His toe poke which their Keeper saved in the 2nd half should have been an easy slot in to the left nearside post, instead he opted for poking it far right side and Keeper saves it. I hope Klopp reads him the riot act even if he did get the winner. He could have cost us at least 2 points today just like he did at OT where he missed 2 sitters.

It's more difficult to score on the nearside of the keeper, Firmino chose the right shot but the keeper did well.

Our play however was not great, don't know why, very unlike the City game in terms of intensity. I don't understand unless the plan is not to play intense all the time to keep fit.

Disagree with you Vish, it was an uncontrolled, stretched toe noggy from Bobby to the far corner which ended up close to the Keeper hence why the Keeper got a hand to it when he could have gone for a controlled inside of his foot into the bottom nearside corner.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion