Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#629016 07/11/19 03:56 PM
Dunk Online Content OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Online Content
KopTalk Editor
"The Elland Road chief recently claimed that Leeds United would be able to compete with Premier League big spenders Manchester City if proposed investment from the Middle East went through."

shocked

LINKY

I miss Leeds. I'd love for them to be back in the Premier League. Not sure I want them to secure that kind of investment though! eek

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Dunk
"The Elland Road chief recently claimed that Leeds United would be able to compete with Premier League big spenders Manchester City if proposed investment from the Middle East went through."

shocked

LINKY

I miss Leeds. I'd love for them to be back in the Premier League. Not sure I want them to secure that kind of investment though! eek

And we still have those miser Americans

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

shocked

LINKY

Newcastle we’re getting that investment a few months ago. I wouldn’t worry too much.

A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Good read but loads of things still need to happen to elevate them to even a mid table PL status.

Valued at £50m to £70m is probably the key to this. Big city compared to the likes of say Bournemouth, Brighton, Norwich and a lot cheaper go acquire than those of the likes of Southampton, Sheffield Utd or Watford.

They have been in Championship for some time now. Could take more than a bit of money to change it round although it has been done at Wolves very successfully.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

shocked

LINKY

Are we really complaining about our ownership right now?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By redordead13

shocked

LINKY

A reminder that they are not interested in investing compared to other owners is always good

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 08/11/19 02:41 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

shocked

LINKY

Yeah because we didn’t buy anyone last summer. Don’t forget that’s all some care about.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975

shocked

LINKY

Yeah because we didn’t buy anyone last summer. Don’t forget that’s all some care about.

Not only but mainly because we have the 14th lowest net spend in the last 5 years. Unacceptable for a club like LFC, our owners don't deserve such a club, but some don't even seem to know

https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/fuenfjahresvergleich/wettbewerb/GB1

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yet we’re top of the league by 6 points and European champions for the sixth time. Blinking misers.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Yet we’re top of the league by 6 points and European champions for the sixth time. Blinking misers.

Have we won it already and if not it will be because of our miser owners. They were lucky to get Klopp which is putting blinkers on a lot of eyes.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion