KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#629016 - 07/11/19 03:56 PM Leeds United takeover
Dunk Offline
KopTalk Editor

Loc: KOPTALK
"The Elland Road chief recently claimed that Leeds United would be able to compete with Premier League big spenders Manchester City if proposed investment from the Middle East went through."

shocked

LINKY

I miss Leeds. I'd love for them to be back in the Premier League. Not sure I want them to secure that kind of investment though! eek

#629017 - 07/11/19 05:13 PM Re: Leeds United takeover [Re: Dunk]
EnergisedReds Online   content
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Dunk
"The Elland Road chief recently claimed that Leeds United would be able to compete with Premier League big spenders Manchester City if proposed investment from the Middle East went through."

shocked

LINKY

I miss Leeds. I'd love for them to be back in the Premier League. Not sure I want them to secure that kind of investment though! eek

And we still have those miser Americans

#629020 - 07/11/19 06:09 PM Re: Leeds United takeover [Re: Dunk]
wilkij1975 Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Northamptonshire

shocked

LINKY

Newcastle weíre getting that investment a few months ago. I wouldnít worry too much.

#629021 - 07/11/19 06:45 PM Re: Leeds United takeover [Re: Dunk]
AccaBoosty Offline
Under 23 Player

Good read but loads of things still need to happen to elevate them to even a mid table PL status.

Valued at £50m to £70m is probably the key to this. Big city compared to the likes of say Bournemouth, Brighton, Norwich and a lot cheaper go acquire than those of the likes of Southampton, Sheffield Utd or Watford.

They have been in Championship for some time now. Could take more than a bit of money to change it round although it has been done at Wolves very successfully.

#629025 - 07/11/19 08:09 PM Re: Leeds United takeover [Re: EnergisedReds]
redordead13 Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

shocked

LINKY

Are we really complaining about our ownership right now?

#629027 - 08/11/19 02:40 AM Re: Leeds United takeover [Re: redordead13]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By redordead13

shocked

LINKY

A reminder that they are not interested in investing compared to other owners is always good

Edited by EnergisedReds (08/11/19 02:41 AM)

#629029 - 08/11/19 07:37 AM Re: Leeds United takeover [Re: redordead13]
wilkij1975 Offline
Liverpool Legend

shocked

LINKY

Yeah because we didnít buy anyone last summer. Donít forget thatís all some care about.

#629032 - 08/11/19 11:33 AM Re: Leeds United takeover [Re: wilkij1975]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By wilkij1975

shocked

LINKY

Yeah because we didnít buy anyone last summer. Donít forget thatís all some care about.

Not only but mainly because we have the 14th lowest net spend in the last 5 years. Unacceptable for a club like LFC, our owners don't deserve such a club, but some don't even seem to know

https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/fuenfjahresvergleich/wettbewerb/GB1

#629034 - 08/11/19 01:13 PM Re: Leeds United takeover [Re: Dunk]
wilkij1975 Offline
Liverpool Legend

Yet weíre top of the league by 6 points and European champions for the sixth time. Blinking misers.

#629035 - 08/11/19 01:18 PM Re: Leeds United takeover [Re: wilkij1975]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Yet weíre top of the league by 6 points and European champions for the sixth time. Blinking misers.

Have we won it already and if not it will be because of our miser owners. They were lucky to get Klopp which is putting blinkers on a lot of eyes.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Crystal Palace v Liverpool FC
by TheMightyLFC
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
Andy Robertson injured
by ecnirp98
Yesterday at 07:54 PM
Liverpool's best game pre-1990?
by ecnirp98
Yesterday at 07:53 PM
Sterling dropped by England after Gomez clash
by ecnirp98
Yesterday at 07:49 PM
Moronic punditry after the City game...
by The Kop Prophet
Yesterday at 06:46 PM

General Discussion
The real origins of Brexit by Russell Taylor
by EMP
Yesterday at 09:11 PM
Growlers things that make you happy thread!
by lumba
Yesterday at 07:22 PM
Who would you vote for in the next UK General Election?
by EnergisedReds
07/11/19 03:24 PM
Music thread! (now epic)
by lumba
01/11/19 08:47 PM
Extinction Rebellion
by EnergisedReds
20/10/19 12:36 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)
EnergisedReds 173
wilkij1975 140
Stanley Park 102