Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
A
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Pickles
hmm, if he has a low release clause then maybe? but again you look at the squad and with the likes of Ox, Shaq, Origi and Brewster along with our front 3 you'd have to say that somebody would need to be sold.

I prefer Kai Havetz, don't think I've ever seen him play but he has a cool name

And when we are playing Scrabble with a K, H, V and Z on our rack he would be a real game changer.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
We could have bought him for that or even less last summer as he was entering in his last season. I don't understand why we will do it now is we didn't do it then, unless we sell someone

Maybe we'll let Shaq, Lallana and Milner go in the summer, who knows?

And after all we have too many midfielders atm, so replacing 1 of them with another striker/forward makes sense to me.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By redordead13

We are in the middle of a title tilt! Why should we sell anyone in January?

Not saying we should sell but someone could offer to buy. I can't see anybody offering 150m for Salah on this season performance.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By redordead13

We are in the middle of a title tilt! Why should we sell anyone in January?

Not saying we should sell but someone could offer to buy. I can't see anybody offering 150m for Salah on this season performance.

He has 8 goals and 5 assists in 16 games. To get that anywhere in this market will cost 150 million, easily. Not that any offer would matter; he's not going in January. Whether or not it makes sense to sell him later, we'll see.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
We've been linked to him allot over the last few seasons, but we were also linked to Pulisic, so who knows.

I'd rather we went for Haland at RB, he looks really good, but is being linked to everyone, maybe Klopp could convince him he would get games for us, rather than sitting in RM reserves.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion