Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By RafaB
Wiz, I hope you'll give the kid your support, it may take him a season to bed in, he is quick with an eye for a goal (golden boot winner), works across the frontline..

I like the look of him, let's not pressure him, give him all the chances to succeed, he could save us £150m or make us that money in the future..

I think the way the club are handling him isn't helping, they are saying we won't buy a striker as we have Brewster and he will get games, so that's putting abit of pressure on the lad.

He's been out injured a long time, so might take him a while to get upto speed, hopefully he will be as quick/mobile as he was before the injury.

Last edited by ecnirp98; 05/07/19 08:35 PM.
G
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
G
I’ll be the first to say it. From what I’ve saw of him I haven’t liked. He seems a cocky little soandso typical young footballer of today’s generation from social media [oops] that’s went up. All the highlights and stuff of him haven’t really tickled my pickle. He looks alright but not a world beater on the level of Mbappe like some delusional posts I’ve seen from certain fans. I’ll reserve judgement for the most part but I’m not holding my breath.

P
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
P
Originally Posted By ghostgoal
I’ll be the first to say it. From what I’ve saw of him I haven’t liked. He seems a cocky little soandso typical young footballer of today’s generation from social media [oops] that’s went up. All the highlights and stuff of him haven’t really tickled my pickle. He looks alright but not a world beater on the level of Mbappe like some delusional posts I’ve seen from certain fans. I’ll reserve judgement for the most part but I’m not holding my breath.

I don't follow his social media or have I seen anything cocky from him from what I have seen. What I have seen off him he seems to be be very confident and out going lad.

Very little is known about him other than his U17 world cup. He's been injured for a while and we took him back slowly. He is highly rated by Klopp though. And certainly was not behind that group of hudson odoi, sancho and foden at that world cup.

He isn't that visually appealing of a player. But he is fast and scores goals and has good positional sense from what I have seen. Klopp sees something.

Last edited by paul66; 06/07/19 09:48 AM.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Looked pretty sharp today.

C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C
Originally Posted By Snakeye
I'll be honest never seen him play as I don't watch reserves but I also didn't see Trent and look how he turned out.

Brewster has magic in his boots and harry wilson is slow thats the difference..... Brewster golden booted and won the youth world cup scoring around 21 in 23 games for england youths, there's hype for a reason.... kid finishes goals for fun, firmino gets hyped for chasing defenders and missing sitters

C
Confused
Unregistered
Confused
Unregistered
C
Thats why......

W
Under 23 Player
OP Offline
Under 23 Player
W
If tonight's game in which Wilson was our mom vs Lyon does not cement his place for next season, I don't know what will.

Harry Wilson is a lot more talented than Raheem Sterling when was 22.

I would go further and reckon he could push Lallana out of the first team picture as well.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So Wilson is better than Sterling was 2 years ago? Interesting.

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Well my jury hasn't been vetted yet, then it has to be selected, then it has to sit and view the evidence, then it has to gestitate on said evidence, and then as chief juror, I shall deliver a verdict.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Originally Posted By Welsh_Wizard
If tonight's game in which Wilson was our mom vs Lyon does not cement his place for next season, I don't know what will.

Harry Wilson is a lot more talented than Raheem Sterling when was 22.

I would go further and reckon he could push Lallana out of the first team picture as well.
thats a load of bullsacks . sterling was totally on another level

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion