Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Dunk Offline OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Offline
KopTalk Editor
LIVERPOOL: Kelleher, Williams, Gomez, Van den Berg, Milner, Lallana, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Elliott, Origi, Brewster.

SUBS: Adrian, Koumetio, Larouci, Chirivella, Jones, Kane, Clarkson.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Will be interesting to see how the young lads get on. I imagine Arsenal won’t go too strong as they never do.

Dunk Offline OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Offline
KopTalk Editor
ARSENAL: Martinez, Bellerin, Holding, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Torreira, Willock, Maitland-Niles, Ozil, Saka, Martinelli.

SUBS: Macey, Sokratis, Tierney, Guendouzi, Ceballos, Pepe, Lacazette.

T
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
T
Surprised to see Adrian on the bench. He did well when Alison was out... we should keep him ready in case he's needed again.

Looks quite strong our team. Chance for the midfield and Origi to get up to pace.

'I was only in the game for the love of football - and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool.' Bill Shankly

'We should have made a signing or two in the last couple of transfer windows.' Vish
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Actually really exciting to see so many fresh names on the team sheet. Eliot set to be the youngest player to ever start at Anfield.

Hoping Ox, Keita, and Origi have good games, and would love for Brewster to get on the score sheet.

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Wasn't expecting that. Safe to say we've got some promising youngsters. Eliot needs time as does Brewster, I thought Williams played reasonably well and Curtis Jones was excellent when he came on for Naby...Naby wtf?
Origi was motm for me. Great goal by Ox.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
Yes getting poor Naby off and Jones on really changed the game. Curtis made an impact!

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Some sloppy passing from us, created a few of the Arsenal goals, but this is all experience for the young lads, they would have learnt allot.

Great determination from the team, they are learning that mentality from the first team, very impressive considering Arsenal brought on a few senior players as the game went on, so they finished with a much stronger team.

Naby looked injured again when he went off, hopefully not, Jones was impressive when he came on.

V
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
V
At least Naby was taken off as a precaution, because he was limping - according to Klopp.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Probably the most entertaining game ever played. Wow.

That we got over the line is fantastic, and those boys will remember this for the rest of their lives. Some great goals too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion