Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Dunk Offline OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Offline
KopTalk Editor
LIVERPOOL: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Origi, Firmino.

SUBS: Adrian, Gomez, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Salah (ankle) misses out.

MAN UNITED: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Tuanzebe, Young; McTominay, Fred, Pereira; James, Rashford.

SUBS: Romero, Rojo, Williams, Garner, Mata, Greenwood, Martial.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Dunk
LIVERPOOL: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Origi, Firmino.

SUBS: Adrian, Gomez, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Salah (ankle) misses out.

MAN UNITED: De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Tuanzebe, Young; McTominay, Fred, Pereira; James, Rashford.

SUBS: Romero, Rojo, Williams, Garner, Mata, Greenwood, Martial.

Where is Shaq, still injured? Otherwise Origi needs to show his worth

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 20/10/19 02:41 PM.
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Surprised De Dea is playing, he looked out with the muscle injury, so they maybe risking him, we need to test him early with some shots and crosses in.

Salah being out is a big miss, I think Utd would prefer to defend against Origi rather than Salah's movement, will be interesting to see how Origi plays from the start in the front 3, big game for him. WHwrw is Brewster?

I expected Milner to play, especially with Henderson playing the international games.

Great to see Alisson back.

With Salah out I think it may affect our movement, so not as confident in a win now.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yes no salah a big blow

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Surprised De Dea is playing, he looked out with the muscle injury, so they maybe risking him, we need to test him early with some shots and crosses in.

Salah being out is a big miss, I think Utd would prefer to defend against Origi rather than Salah's movement, will be interesting to see how Origi plays from the start in the front 3, big game for him. WHwrw is Brewster?

I expected Milner to play, especially with Henderson playing the international games.

With Salah out I think it may affect our movement, so not as confident in a win now.

Brewster is playing for the U23 team today and scored 2 in a 4-3 win, shouldn't he be on our bench if Salah is out? we do not have many attacking options if Origi doesn't work out.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Might be interesting to give Wij a go in the front 3, he's been scoring allot of goals for Holland.

Muj Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad

Brewster is playing for the U23 team today and scored 2 in a 4-3 win, shouldn't he be on our bench if Salah is out? we do not have many attacking options if Origi doesn't work out.

i agree. i looked at that bench and didnt feel great

Steven Gerrard: Heartbeat of LFC.

football is fuckingg cruel
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
bad day at the office

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Poor performance, apart from the last 15 minutes we didn't play, no idea why, the front 3 didn't sonnect, only Mane looked a real threat, to be fair the MF didn't create much for them.

A draw was a good result based on the performance and going a goal behind, giving them something to hang onto.

We played badly and they raised their game, says it all. It's not a bad thing the winning run has come to an end, it's a wake up call and a draw away at one of our biggest rivals isn't the end of the world, also keeps Ole in the job, which is good.

The ref was a joke, he gave them everything and we got nothing, look at the fowl on Origi which led to their goal, the ref should have blew up at the foul, he was stood right in front of it, so it wasn't a VAR mistake.

E
Under 18 Player
Under 18 Player
E
Martin Atkinson always seem to give us grief whenever he ref our games.
Foul on Origi not given as well as quite a few other tackles by Man U as well.
That said, our performance was lackluster to say the least. First half was awful.
Hope this is the wake up call and we go on another winning run.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion