KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
The “ONLY” Businesses worried about Brexit are the ones who have a monopoly and are currently fleecing the UK public. Brexit was always about choices and more competition that drives costs down for the UK people. Without the EU’s meddling and restrictions, raw materials can be sought the world over and our Businesses can trade everywhere where there is a need for their product or services.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Pickles
The “ONLY” Businesses worried about Brexit are the ones who have a monopoly and are currently fleecing the UK public. Brexit was always about choices and more competition that drives costs down for the UK people. Without the EU’s meddling and restrictions, raw materials can be sought the world over and our Businesses can trade everywhere where there is a need for their product or services.

Oh dear

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Nice work mate.

I hope certain members can finally take this on board.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Oh dear

Why oh dear ? He is right the EU is a protectionist bloc

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

Oh dear

Ok then, get ready for dumping from countries like China

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

Oh dear

Exactly, and the uk is giving up the protection

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
We have not left the EU yet our undemocractic remain dominated parliament have not give up yet albeit they are on the back foot the supposedly buffoon boris has outwitted the lot of them within weeks not bad for a buffoon

However if we do leave I have faith in Britain and the British people. It seems our friend from the Indian Ocean and the east coast of Ireland don't have faith in Britain

Oh well Britain have to try to live with that huge disappointment

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
We have not left the EU yet our undemocractic remain dominated parliament have not give up yet albeit they are on the back foot the supposedly buffoon boris has outwitted the lot of them within weeks not bad for a buffoon

However if we do leave I have faith in Britain and the British people. It seems our friend from the Indian Ocean and the east coast of Ireland don't have faith in Britain

The population of Britain will be elated when they learn that "Stan from Koptalk" has faith in them.

Next Stop: The Sunny Uplands.

Just glad, we in the 6 counties have managed to avoid your leap into the unknown.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

The population of Britain will be elated when they learn that "Stan from Koptalk" has faith in them.

Just glad, we in the 6 counties have managed to avoid your leap into the unknown.

The british people wont give a stuff what I think theres 65 million of us and we think all kinds. I can only speak for myself I have faith in the british nation

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

The british people wont give a stuff what I think theres 65 million of us and we think all kinds. I can only speak for myself I have faith in the british nation

Well Stan that is all you need.

Each to their own.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion