Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Why would going to Europe not be stress free? The worst that can happen is you’ll need a visa.

Well in the event of a No Deal the UK will become a 3rd country.

So in that case just pray that you don't take ill as your EHIC card which entitles you to state funded medical treatment in the EU will no longer be valid.

Think long and hard about what personal possessions you bring with you as you will be subject to restrictions that were wavered when you were part of the EU.

Take the bus were possible as you will need an International Driving Permit and an Insurance Green Card if you fancy hiring a car, as a member of the EU you currently don't need either.

Oh and there is every chance that as a citizen of a 3rd country you will need a visa.

Apart from that it will be absolutely stress free. But you will have your blue passport to console you.

Oh no! I’ll never leave the house again!

Jeez are you part of project fear now? You’re basically saying it’ll be like going to the US or some such other country outside the EU. Dead stressful that and something that no one in this country does because it’s so stressful.

And I couldn’t give a turd what colour my passport is so why does that matter?

My word.

You fill your boots and go where you like. You asked why it would be stressful travelling to Europe and I gave you some examples.

Obviously when you travel to Europe you never drive, take sick or carry personal possessions.

However plenty of others do.

But sure everything is project fear now.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Even with no deal brexit you won't need a visa to go to Europe yes you might need to take out travel insurance.....big deal

if that's the only reason to stay in the EU thank god we are leaving

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Even with no deal brexit you won't need a visa to go to Europe yes you might need to take out travel insurance.....big deal

Of course it's not the only reason.

However it is looking like we in N. Ireland will not be forced to leave after all so whatever happens wont effect us as badly.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 15/10/19 05:12 PM.
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

However it is looking like we in N. Ireland will not be forced to leave after all so whatever happens wont effect us.

Then you know more than I do and the British press as no deal has been announced yet. but if it suits your community great all I care is we leave as we voted to do

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

However it is looking like we in N. Ireland will not be forced to leave after all so whatever happens wont effect us.

Then you know more than I do and the British press as no deal has been announced yet. but if it suits your community great all I care is we leave as we voted to do

Tony Connelly@tconnellyRTE

"Second source confirms text on a Brexit deal taking shape, but “we’re not over the line yet”

This guy is never far off the mark.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
A deal is clearly taking shape right at the last minute exactly as I said it would

And I bet when we do see the deal it's not in the least complicated just common sense politics is not about doing what's right its a game. What the purpose of that game is I have no idea and I don't think I ever will

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
A deal is clearly taking shape right at the last minute exactly as I said it would

And I bet when we do see the deal it's not in the least complicated just common sense politics is not about doing what's right its a game. What the purpose of that game is I have no idea and I don't think I ever will

It is May's deal with a different coloured bow.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Why would going to Europe not be stress free? The worst that can happen is you’ll need a visa.

Well in the event of a No Deal the UK will become a 3rd country.

So in that case just pray that you don't take ill as your EHIC card which entitles you to state funded medical treatment in the EU will no longer be valid.

Think long and hard about what personal possessions you bring with you as you will be subject to restrictions that were wavered when you were part of the EU.

Take the bus were possible as you will need an International Driving Permit and an Insurance Green Card if you fancy hiring a car, as a member of the EU you currently don't need either.

Oh and there is every chance that as a citizen of a 3rd country you will need a visa.

Apart from that it will be absolutely stress free. But you will have your blue passport to console you.

Oh no! I’ll never leave the house again!

Jeez are you part of project fear now? You’re basically saying it’ll be like going to the US or some such other country outside the EU. Dead stressful that and something that no one in this country does because it’s so stressful.

And I couldn’t give a turd what colour my passport is so why does that matter?

My word.

You fill your boots and go where you like. You asked why it would be stressful travelling to Europe and I gave you some examples.

Obviously when you travel to Europe you never drive, take sick or carry personal possessions.

However plenty of others do.

But sure everything is project fear now.

It’s no more stressful than going anywhere else. You’re just weakly clutching at straws to make out it will be.

I have driven in Europe but normally fly but what you’ve said is no worse than when I went and drove in the US.

I always get travel insurance no matter where I go and so will any sensible person so what’s different there?

Weak examples of a non issue just because you don’t want brexit.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend

It is May's deal with a different coloured bow.

It's fundamentally different in Mays deal potentially we could have been stuck in the customs union indefinitely in Johnson's deal the backstop is dead replaced by agreed arrangements which we should see next few days all being well. It will involve compromise on all sides as all agreements do

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Yeah that will be it. All the things you don't have to do now, you will have to do when you leave with no deal, but that will be absolutely no problem.

Well hurray for you. Unfortunately not everyone is as adaptable, understanding and wonderful as you.

May I remind you that we were told brexit would improve our lives.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion