Rate Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
It's not true there is nothing to discuss about remaining in the EU

The EU is undergoing huge change further centralisation an EU army total harmonisation of tax all without votes from the public of course. To say nothing of the massive fiscal and debt problems that threaten to bring the whole thing down

One of the biggest myths is if we stay in the EU things will remain the same

Both BBC and Sky news are heavily Remain and I can't see how anyone can dispute that I pay no attention to either they are not worth watching

So what do you watch these days, Daily Express I suppose and probably Farage? Anyway, looks to me that anybody questioning Brexit is a traitor for you, am I wrong?

Yes you are wrong

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
It's not true there is nothing to discuss about remaining in the EU

The EU is undergoing huge change further centralisation an EU army total harmonisation of tax all without votes from the public of course. To say nothing of the massive fiscal and debt problems that threaten to bring the whole thing down

One of the biggest myths is if we stay in the EU things will remain the same

Both BBC and Sky news are heavily Remain and I can't see how anyone can dispute that I pay no attention to either they are not worth watching

So what do you watch these days, Daily Express I suppose and probably Farage? Anyway, looks to me that anybody questioning Brexit is a traitor for you, am I wrong?

Yes you are wrong

So what are those questioning Brexit to you? Be honest please

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
A YouGov analysis of 300 surveys shows firm evidence that Britain has turned against Brexit since 2016.

One of the most striking findings is that 204 out of 226 polls since July 2017 have shown remain ahead, with just seven for leave, and 15 ties.

So far this year, just one poll in the series has put Leave ahead, compared to 74 for staying in the EU.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 09/10/19 04:47 PM.
Shaggydog #628190 09/10/19 04:57 PM
M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
As if those polls mean anything.

Shaggydog #628195 09/10/19 07:14 PM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
A YouGov analysis of 300 surveys shows firm evidence that Britain has turned against Brexit since 2016.

One of the most striking findings is that 204 out of 226 polls since July 2017 have shown remain ahead, with just seven for leave, and 15 ties.

So far this year, just one poll in the series has put Leave ahead, compared to 74 for staying in the EU.

Do you believe them? You weren’t so sure about those having Labour way behind BoJo so why would these be any different?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Do you believe them? You weren’t so sure about those having Labour way behind BoJo so why would these be any different?

I just shared them. Up to you if you want to believe them or not. Unless of course they are all part of the on-going conspiracy.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Well as we all know and you pointed out the other week, polls are massively hit and miss. The polls had remain winning and Trump losing. Look how that turned out.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Well as we all know and you pointed out the other week, polls are massively hit and miss. The polls had remain winning and Trump losing. Look how that turned out.

Yet on page 5 of this thread we have to accept as a solid argument the report that Bojo is leading in the polls. Therefore that is why the opposition are afraid of an election.

Do only certain polls count?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think he would win and that the other parties know it hence them not going for an election. Don’t really need a poll for that. I also think that these could be right too especially with the mess these clowns have now made of it.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I think he would win and that the other parties know it hence them not going for an election. Don’t really need a poll for that. I also think that these could be right too especially with the mess these clowns have now made of it.

Ah but that depends on whether or not he delivers Brexit.

That now looks highly unlikely so he will lose out to Farage.

Another hung parliament looks likely in that case.

What is now becoming clear is that you cannot deliver a Brexit that the ERG and DUP will accept without destroying the GFA. Obviously Ireland and The EU will not agree to that.

And so the pantomime continues.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion