Liverpool Legend
boris way ahead in the polls at the moment

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Not so sure, its obvious what went on here and he is running from it. If it becomes a police matter it won't matter what the public think. I wonder if this is what Gove had on him that made boris slink out of their leadership battle .

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By EMP
no labour made the peace process, its tories want to rip it up

Like Stan said, Major licked that off. All labour managed to do was saddle us with huge debts and take us into an illegal war. Yeah, bring on labour especially when they’re run by massive morons in comparison to the last lot.

So what should have been done after the financial crisis, let the banks collapse? I give you that the Tory party has been brilliant to go for austerity and put the cause on EU migrants coming to steal British jobs, but look what's happening now, karma is a bitch, right?

I was amazed to see the spending plan of your new chancellor, the spending is much more significant than Brown. You are right though to say that Blair was Bush's lap dog, thus he convince everybody to go to war, but, is Bojo less of a lapdog to Trump?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

Yep, says a lot about the British voters to me, though I agree that Corbyn is as bad

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I’m not sure where the Tory’s blamed EU nationals for austerity? UKIP and now the Brexit party maybe. A few Tory’s might have but that’s not been the case across the board at all.

I’m also not sure that BoJo is Trumps lapdog either? Not sure what he’s done to make you think that but from what I’ve seen so far there’s been nothing to suggest that yet. They’ve had very few interactions.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Yep, says a lot about the British voters to me, though I agree that Corbyn is as bad

I’m sure the British voters really care what you think.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I am pretty sure British voters will be devasted to hear that Vish does not like them

There will be no coming back from that setback

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I am pretty sure British voters will be devasted to hear that Vish does not like them

There will be no coming back from that setback

Well, I'm not the one who wrote Buffon Boris in the title and was wondering how a Buffon was ahead in the polls, doesn't it mean that it's the British voters who want to vote for a Buffon? Just recall what the world including a big part of the British if not a majority think about US voters after that Trump was elected.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

I’m sure the British voters really care what you think.

I don't think they know what I think, I suppose it's the same when Trump was elected and what the world thought about US voters.

One last thing and I am sure you will be honest about it, what were you saying about Bojo before the referendum 3 or so years back?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Same as I’d say now. He’s a complete idiot. But then you look at the alternative and can see why he’s ahead in the polls.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion