KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#628381 - 17/10/19 04:40 PM Re: ISIS coming back then? [Re: EnergisedReds]
Pickles Online   content
Under 23 Player

The “ONLY” Businesses worried about Brexit are the ones who have a monopoly and are currently fleecing the UK public. Brexit was always about choices and more competition that drives costs down for the UK people. Without the EU’s meddling and restrictions, raw materials can be sought the world over and our Businesses can trade everywhere where there is a need for their product or services.

#628383 - 17/10/19 05:05 PM Re: ISIS coming back then? [Re: Pickles]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Loc: Derry
Originally Posted By Pickles
The “ONLY” Businesses worried about Brexit are the ones who have a monopoly and are currently fleecing the UK public. Brexit was always about choices and more competition that drives costs down for the UK people. Without the EU’s meddling and restrictions, raw materials can be sought the world over and our Businesses can trade everywhere where there is a need for their product or services.

Oh dear

#628384 - 17/10/19 05:18 PM Re: ISIS coming back then? [Re: Pickles]
Markhutch1 Offline
Under 16 Player

Loc: London
Nice work mate.

I hope certain members can finally take this on board.

#628387 - 17/10/19 09:41 PM Re: ISIS coming back then? [Re: Shaggydog]
Stanley Park Online   crying
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Not the EU
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Oh dear

Why oh dear ? He is right the EU is a protectionist bloc

#628389 - 17/10/19 09:52 PM Re: ISIS coming back then? [Re: Stanley Park]
EnergisedReds Offline
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Stanley Park

Oh dear

Ok then, get ready for dumping from countries like China

#628390 - 17/10/19 10:21 PM Re: ISIS coming back then? [Re: Stanley Park]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Eire

Oh dear

Exactly, and the uk is giving up the protection

#628397 - 18/10/19 09:12 AM Re: ISIS coming back then? [Re: EMP]
Liverpool Legend

We have not left the EU yet our undemocractic remain dominated parliament have not give up yet albeit they are on the back foot the supposedly buffoon boris has outwitted the lot of them within weeks not bad for a buffoon

However if we do leave I have faith in Britain and the British people. It seems our friend from the Indian Ocean and the east coast of Ireland don't have faith in Britain

Oh well Britain have to try to live with that huge disappointment

#628401 - 18/10/19 10:07 AM Re: ISIS coming back then? [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

We have not left the EU yet our undemocractic remain dominated parliament have not give up yet albeit they are on the back foot the supposedly buffoon boris has outwitted the lot of them within weeks not bad for a buffoon

However if we do leave I have faith in Britain and the British people. It seems our friend from the Indian Ocean and the east coast of Ireland don't have faith in Britain

The population of Britain will be elated when they learn that "Stan from Koptalk" has faith in them.

Next Stop: The Sunny Uplands.

Just glad, we in the 6 counties have managed to avoid your leap into the unknown.

#628403 - 18/10/19 10:48 AM Re: ISIS coming back then? [Re: Shaggydog]
Liverpool Legend

The population of Britain will be elated when they learn that "Stan from Koptalk" has faith in them.

Just glad, we in the 6 counties have managed to avoid your leap into the unknown.

The british people wont give a stuff what I think theres 65 million of us and we think all kinds. I can only speak for myself I have faith in the british nation

#628404 - 18/10/19 10:56 AM Re: ISIS coming back then? [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

The british people wont give a stuff what I think theres 65 million of us and we think all kinds. I can only speak for myself I have faith in the british nation

Well Stan that is all you need.

Each to their own.

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
The importance of not letting our momentum as a club slip
by Pickles
10/12/19 10:49 AM
SALZBURG V LIVERPOOL - MATCH THREAD
by EnergisedReds
10/12/19 09:37 AM
Leicester now Liverpool's biggest PL threat?
by Pickles
10/12/19 08:47 AM
Bobby Duncan
by Snakeye
10/12/19 06:28 AM
Matheus Pereira.
by AccaBoosty
09/12/19 10:18 PM

General Discussion
BANANA DUCT-TAPED TO A WALL SELLS FOR $120,000 AT ART BASEL
by Pickles
09/12/19 04:25 PM
Growlers things that make you happy thread!
by Pickles
06/12/19 01:22 PM
Music thread! (now epic)
by lumba
02/12/19 08:35 PM
pedo prince
by Markhutch1
29/11/19 10:53 AM
Extinction Rebellion
by EMP
20/11/19 08:54 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)