KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If the rate of climate change is the issue how does that prove its man made ? Do we know what the rate of climate change has been over billions of years ? We can guess but we don't know the rate may simply be random or related to the sun

I genuinely don't know

Convince me

Last edited by Stanley Park; 08/10/19 12:26 PM.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Benefit future generations by herding people off the countryside and into Smart cities?

In the UK Liverpool,Manchester,Leeds and Sheffield are designated smart cities which will acommodate those forced to vacate farms,villages,smallholdings from 2030 in these regions.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Markhutch1
Benefit future generations by herding people off the countryside and into Smart cities?

In the UK Liverpool,Manchester,Leeds and Sheffield are designated smart cities which will acommodate those forced to vacate farms,villages,smallholdings from 2030 in these regions.

I am not sure what you are talking about, who is being herded off (I suppose you mean forced to move off) farms and villages?

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Exactly,the reason being we are all screwing up the eco system or whatever its called.We are all useless oxygen thieves apparently.

Therefore must be moved to preserve the earth.

They have to have some reason to move everybody into places where it is easy to control the masses.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Exactly,the reason being we are all screwing up the eco system or whatever its called.We are all useless oxygen thieves apparently.

They have to have some reason to move everybody into places where it is easy to control the masses.

Well, I don't know about UK and the world, but no mass exodus is happening in Mauritius. If anything people will have to be moved in a the future if the water level continues to rise as it has been the case lately.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
[quote=EnergisedReds]

I would suggest they let people go about their business. Some people the last time around couldn’t get to work and couldn’t afford not to get to work. People who do that don’t deserve to be listened to and will most definitely lose my support. That’s not today I don’t agree with the cause but what they’re doing is proper stupid.

What after that, should we continue with business as usual? The consequences will be much more that the hard time people are enduring by not being able to go to their work and it's only when business is hurt that things have a chance of changing. I think that their message is about urgency, what else can they do? That said, the big majority of people are very resistant to change, especially if they don't see what's in it for them, including me, the current change is to benefit future generations, that's the big challenge.

Like I said, I’m not against the cause just what this lot are doing. Most people will care but will lose that if their daily lives are effected, me included.

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
I believe there are eught smart city developments in Mauritius which are nearly completed.

Take your pick.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Someone prove to me climate change is man made not a natural process

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I believe there are eught smart city developments in Mauritius which are nearly completed.

Take your pick.

Nobody is forcing me or anybody else for that matter to go and live there and I am not planning to. Also, no farms has been closed by the government, if anything it's more bushland which nobody uses and there barely has trees over it. Yes there is less than 5% of sugar cane plantation that is being converted but mainly because land owners are making huge losses with the massive drop in sugar price for the last 5 years. I hope you are understand but I do have my doubts

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Well, I don't know about UK and the world, but no mass exodus is happening in Mauritius. If anything people will have to be moved in a the future if the water level continues to rise as it has been the case lately.

People over here are moving out of the cities because they can't afford them and they're too congested.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion