Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
No cameras on your patio then Wilks?

I hacked them and planted a loop of footage. They’ll never get me.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Yep. If you’ve nothing to hide it shouldn’t matter if a camera is watching you should it?

Yes, provided it's in a public place though, including mosques, churches, temples etc as they are public places.

Agree. Then we have Facebook encrypting their messages or whatever they’re doing making t a great place for peados and all manner of criminals to converse. All in the name of privacy?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Well the commuters at Canning Town station showed what they thought of Extinction Rebellion this morning. Not nice to see but no surprise when it stops people getting to work and about their daily business.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yeah fukkk the planet ,we've got more important things to do like slaving for money before we die.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Yeah fukkk the planet ,we've got more important things to do like slaving for money before we die.

Climbing on board the roof of a commuter train is not going to save the planet anyone who thinks it will is a halfwit would they prefer those commuters drove to work ? They are just anti capitalist dickheads it's nothing to do with the environment

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Yeah money that puts food on people’s tables. Bit of a stupid comment there.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
These protests were inevitable in the face of fossil fuel industry funded international policies. We are actively making the environment worse and the fallout has begun, the consequences are extinction so expect these protests to get worse.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Then expect the backlash against them to get worse. Lots of people agree with the cause but when these protests stop them working and for some they won’t get paid, which they can ill afford, they will lose a lot of support. Maybe if the protesters weren’t a bunch of double barrel named trust fund kids they’d understand.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
climate change is a natural event I believe and not man made. Just my opinion which of course will have emp dencouncing me as a denier an evil person. There can only be one opinion which is climate change is man made

So let's say I am totally wrong

Climate change is man made in that case to my mind it needs a major solution and change. Yes environmental initiatives are good and we should be doing those in any event however alone they will not touch the sides.

There can only be one solution that is to drastically reduce the worlds population. I don't see any of the [oops] climate change protesters proposing that and I don't even think the environment is their aim they are anti capitalists and professional protesters

Their yobbish behaviour has put back their supposed cause and hopefully the general public will robustly let them know what they think about them

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Climate change is a natural thing. But we’re speeding up the process and do have to be more careful in what we do and with how much fossil fuels we burn.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion