Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I'm a suedehead and i have a benny.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
That is some next level stuff there!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
The planet doesn't stand a chance.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I’m no fan of that lot and what they’re doing. I think it’s counter productive and will put a lot of people off the cause. But I’m no denier and some of that stuff is next level conspiracy ball hang.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Apparently the planet now has 11 years to live...

The left's current saviour here in the US of A, said this last year!

Along with the need to stop cows farting because it causes greenhouse gases!!! She doesn't like "Trump" because it sounds like a fart and might errrrrrm escalate the planet's destruction!!! grin

D
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
D
So according to you the planet is not warming up and sea levels aren't rising?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If we have global warming and it's man made being a total [oops] is not going to stop it nor is disrupting decent people trying to earn a living to pay taxes to pay these clowns benefits. Any that do damage to property I hope they are made to repay the damage through the courts some of them have rich mummies and daddies so the funds are there.

If they are serious about their cause drastically reducing the worlds population is the only answer everything else is a waste of time. Looking after the environment is a good thing and I am keen on it myself and practice it but mankind is the biggest destructor of our planet no more in the UK where our countryside and green belt is disappearing at a frightening rate

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
If lol.. a while back you were a flat out denier. Trump would be disgusted with u

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E

But yeah u are following the Fox news Oil money line now too.."can't stop it anyway " - propaganda crap

Last edited by EMP; 08/10/19 12:20 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
Apparently the planet now has 11 years to live...

The left's current saviour here in the US of A, said this last year!

Along with the need to stop cows farting because it causes greenhouse gases!!! She doesn't like "Trump" because it sounds like a fart and might errrrrrm escalate the planet's destruction!!! grin

It not that, in 11-12 years the trend climate change has taken will become irreversible, but fossil fuel giants don't want to lose their grip to the economy especially as they will be the least affected being richer, that will still be able to cope and a population reduction might be even better. I am not sure, but I don't think you fall in that category, unless you are amongst the richest of the would and I doubt it, are you?

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion