Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#627943 04/10/19 12:56 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
People on here saying boris is a buffoon spends his time strung up on wire promoting the London Olympics a total idiot

Is this the same boris Johnson that has done more in a few weeks than Theresa May did in three years. That the left wing establishment are in a huge panic digging up any dirt they can. The boris that is ahead by a clear lead in the polls. The boris that by a mile is seen as the best leader in the polls better by far than Corbyn and Swinson combined. The boris that looks to be getting a deal that can pass parliament. The boris that is putting Britain in the driving seat with the EU for the first time ever. The boris which is making the Labour Party block elections as they are scared he will win.

Must have been a different boris Johnson to the one we see now

I must admit I was never a fan but he has certainly surprised me

Last edited by Stanley Park; 04/10/19 12:58 PM.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
yeah good man boris... actively giving public money to his bit on the sides..he has down nothing at all since coming in and will have to ask for an extension in a couple of weeks...good man corrupt boris

EMP #627947 04/10/19 02:02 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
yeah good man boris... actively giving public money to his bit on the sides..he has down nothing at all since coming in and will have to ask for an extension in a couple of weeks...good man corrupt boris

Surprised at your answer you always seemed such a fan of boris

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Yeah such a gentleman he is

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
People on here saying boris is a buffoon spends his time strung up on wire promoting the London Olympics a total idiot

Is this the same boris Johnson that has done more in a few weeks than Theresa May did in three years. That the left wing establishment are in a huge panic digging up any dirt they can. The boris that is ahead by a clear lead in the polls. The boris that by a mile is seen as the best leader in the polls better by far than Corbyn and Swinson combined. The boris that looks to be getting a deal that can pass parliament. The boris that is putting Britain in the driving seat with the EU for the first time ever. The boris which is making the Labour Party block elections as they are scared he will win.

Must have been a different boris Johnson to the one we see now

I must admit I was never a fan but he has certainly surprised me

Until he get a deal through the parliament he hasn't done anything but selling got air. Trying to win the elections by recouping UKIP voters doesn't make him less of a Buffon, even Trump won the elections.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Boris is a turd. I don’t think there’s any doubt about it. But he’s no fool and as has been proven by Steptoe not wanting an election, he has the commies running scared.

If any of those in the Labour Party has even an ounce of nouse they’d dump these far left fools for someone that the masses could get behind and they’d win. They might even get a few Jewish votes then too?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Boris is a turd. I don’t think there’s any doubt about it. But he’s no fool and as has been proven by Steptoe not wanting an election, he has the commies running scared.

If any of those in the Labour Party has even an ounce of nouse they’d dump these far left fools for someone that the masses could get behind and they’d win. They might even get a few Jewish votes then too?

Indeed, but it looks like the world is moving to the extremes

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Sure does vish. It’s a shame as it doesn’t represent the majority. All we have is these extremes be it the far left of labour or the becoming more far right of the Tory’s. There are centrist factions in both that need to come through for the good of the country.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
I said johnson would either be one of the worst prime ministers ever or one of the best ever there will be no middle ground.

Which he is we will have to wait and see

However he has been very astute politically so far with probably one of the most difficult political hands ever dealt. Without a majority !

If he delivers brexit he will make his mark in history and walk an election especially against the hapless Corbyn

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I said johnson would either be one of the worst prime ministers ever or one of the best ever there will be no middle ground.

Which he is we will have to wait and see

However he has been very astute politically so far with probably one of the most difficult political hands ever dealt. Without a majority !

If he delivers brexit he will make his mark in history and walk an election especially against the hapless Corbyn

What are you smoking these days

He has lost every vote he has faced in parliament, turned a majority government into a minority government and created a replacement Brexit deal that ignores reality.

Apart from that he has done brilliantly.

Seeing what was revealed in court today the ditch obviously wasn't looking too appealing.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 04/10/19 05:00 PM.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion