Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Dunk Online Content OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Online Content
KopTalk Editor
LIVERPOOL: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

SUBS: Kelleher, Keita, Gomez, Henderson, Lallana, Origi, Elliott.

LEICESTER CITY: Schmeichel, Ricardo, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell, Barnes, Tielemans, Ndidi, Praet, Maddison, Vardy.

SUBS: Ward, Justin, Morgan, Gray, Albrighton, Pérez, Choudhury.

Dunk Online Content OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Online Content
KopTalk Editor

Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Good to see Elliott on the bench. Even better to see Gomez !

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Where's Matip and oxley chamerlin ? Also I thought we had sold lovern ? Has he sneaked back ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Under 23 Player
Under 23 Player
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Where's Matip and oxley chamerlin ? Also I thought we had sold lovern ? Has he sneaked back ?

Lovren played in the Caribo (although he was poor). Matip had a knock before the start of the mid week game and I presume Ox is getting his hair cut.

1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Lovren??? think I prefer Djimi Traore

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Big win, last year we dropped points in the same game, Leicester are a good team and take some beating, we were wasteful and nearly paid the consequence of that, but we kept going and never game up, a few years ago we would have gone on to lose that game after conceding the equaliser, glad Milner was on the pitch for that penalty!

Well done Lovren, considering he has hardly played this season, he did well, I was concerned with him against Vardy, who has a great record against us.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Pressure now on City, imagine how annoyed City would have been at that 95th minute winner!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Big win, last year we dropped points in the same game, Leicester are a good team and take some beating, we were wasteful and nearly paid the consequence of that, but we kept going and never game up, a few years ago we would have gone on to lose that game after conceding the equaliser, glad Milner was on the pitch for that penalty!

Well done Lovren, considering he has hardly played this season, he did well, I was concerned with him against Vardy, who has a great record against us.

Yep, if we had taken our chances it would have been easier. As long as our players do not get injured or tired, international break coming at the right time

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion