Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Phew...again! This season'll do me in I fear. Thought we were done for when I saw Lovern on the lineup, but he did brilliant, you can never tell with Lovern, but credit where and when due.
Our midfield bossed most of this game and restricted supply to their danger men for the most part, yet they showed how dangerous they can be if given supply and space. Adrain has been a lot better than I expected but he should have closed down Madinson, in my view. Milner or Mane for MOTM for me. Brilliant three points at a brilliant time, just ahead of the break...and in the 95th minute!!

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58
Phew...again! This season'll do me in I fear. Thought we were done for when I saw Lovern on the lineup, but he did brilliant, you can never tell with Lovern, but credit where and when due.
Our midfield bossed most of this game and restricted supply to their danger men for the most part, yet they showed how dangerous they can be if given supply and space. Adrain has been a lot better than I expected but he should have closed down Madinson, in my view. Milner or Mane for MOTM for me. Brilliant three points at a brilliant time, just ahead of the break...and in the 95th minute!!

Milner MOTM for me, just for that penalty in the 95th minute, talk about b*lls!!! also a great assist pass for Mane, the MF felt allot tighter with him starting and we controlled it, we lose abit of attacking without Hendo bombing forward, but we feel more secure against a good Leicester MF.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By ecnirp98
Originally Posted By Hercules/AF 58

Milner MOTM for me, just for that penalty in the 95th minute, talk about b*lls!!! also a great assist pass for Mane, the MF felt allot tighter with him starting and we controlled it, we lose abit of attacking without Hendo bombing forward, but we feel more secure against a good Leicester MF.

Mane for me but Milner close

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion