KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Wearing these glasses gets you high, but you come down hard.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
lumba #627997 05/10/19 08:02 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
I haven't a clue what your going on about half the time Hutch but i like it because it makes me feel like i'm on acid.

Like I said before, brings a lighter angle to all this ball hang.

Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
He will continue to lose the votes no matter what he brings. Parliament will vote everything he does down not because it’s good or bad but because it’s from him.

The other parties are running scared of him and know he’d win an election so by playing games it’s the only way they can ‘beat’ him. Steptoe has wanted an election for the past two years against someone he thought he could beat. Now he’s running away like a little pussy.

If parliament vote down such an important event in British history purely because they personally don't like boris Johnson then our parliament is even worse than I thought. You may be right but if our parliament is little better than a bunch of 11 year olds the parliament is utterly pointless. I may be deluded but I still hold out (just) there is an ounce of professionalism and integrity in those idiots

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
there is no deal, eu was just wondering what it was and boris doesn't have anything.. so round and round again.. tories can't deliver on their own referendum whilst being in power for years..time for them to go and never come back

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
He will continue to lose the votes no matter what he brings. Parliament will vote everything he does down not because it’s good or bad but because it’s from him.

The other parties are running scared of him and know he’d win an election so by playing games it’s the only way they can ‘beat’ him. Steptoe has wanted an election for the past two years against someone he thought he could beat. Now he’s running away like a little pussy.

If parliament vote down such an important event in British history purely because they personally don't like boris Johnson then our parliament is even worse than I thought. You may be right but if our parliament is little better than a bunch of 11 year olds the parliament is utterly pointless. I may be deluded but I still hold out (just) there is an ounce of professionalism and integrity in those idiots

Dont think any deal will go through in your parliament, except maybe staying in the customs Union and only just. What Boris and ERG are proposing won't be accepted by the EU. If Boris refuses to extend I think there will be a no confidence vote but it will go through only if they find somebody like Ken Clarke to be the caretaker PM, I would actually like that.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
least he didn't go to eton. morons with power.

EMP #628031 06/10/19 09:44 AM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
From what I have read it's quite likely this deal would get through Parliament DUP, ERG, Tory remainers and maybe up to 30 labour leave maybe 10 to 15 majority tight but it could get through

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
what deal?

EMP #628033 06/10/19 11:41 AM
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
“If they do not change, I do not believe, on the basis of the mandate I have been given by the EU27, that we can advance,” Barnier said on Saturday at an event in Paris organised by Le Monde.

EMP #628034 06/10/19 11:46 AM
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
least he didn't go to eton. morons with power.

Yet you want an even bigger moron and his even bigger than him moron lover in charge of MY country. You need your head read.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion