Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Shaggydog #627964 04/10/19 05:21 PM
Liverpool Legend
OP Offline
Liverpool Legend
Lost every vote when he has no majority and parliament wants to stop us leaving EU who would have thought it ? Some people are so dumb and are incapable of nuance or context

The only votes he needs to win is parliament approving a deal if he can pull that off he is God. Current numbers in parliament predict he could win by 10 votes or so. The EU have preditably made negative noises but not said go away. If he can get a deal next two weeks there is every chance it will pass parliament

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
He will continue to lose the votes no matter what he brings. Parliament will vote everything he does down not because it’s good or bad but because it’s from him.

The other parties are running scared of him and know he’d win an election so by playing games it’s the only way they can ‘beat’ him. Steptoe has wanted an election for the past two years against someone he thought he could beat. Now he’s running away like a little pussy.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Delusional

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
[quote=Stanley Park]Lost every vote when he has no majority and parliament wants to stop us leaving EU who would have thought it ? Some people are so dumb and are incapable of nuance or context

The only votes he needs to win is parliament approving a deal if he can pull that off he is God. Current numbers in parliament predict he could win by 10 votes or so. The EU have preditably made negative noises but not said go away. If he can get a deal next two weeks there is every chance it will pass parliament

Some people chose to ignore reality.

But that's Brexit for you.

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Dianne Abbott was Corbyns "girl" back in the day.More than a few channels on utube have stated that this is a tranny.

Boris and Sam Cameron had a fling 7 years ago "according" to the press, which was covered up.
Her lack of curves in the hip area has been noted by many.

Just saying.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Lost every vote when he has no majority and parliament wants to stop us leaving EU who would have thought it ? Some people are so dumb and are incapable of nuance or context

You haven't have you?

You couldn't possibly have switched again.

Are you Brexit Party or Tory party today? Do you alternate? Do you toss for it?

Have you now switched from No Deal to BoJo's deal?

So that's May's deal, no deal, May's deal 2.0, no deal, BoJo's deal. I have to hand it to you. You are a man of principle.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Ah the voice of reason Hutch.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
lumba #627975 04/10/19 07:35 PM
M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Possibly Bojo and Corbyn have something in common.

Apart from getting things back to front.

Last edited by Markhutch1; 04/10/19 07:36 PM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I haven't a clue what your going on about half the time Hutch but i like it because it makes me feel like i'm on acid.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
lumba #627977 04/10/19 07:43 PM
M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Thats great.

Its good to see through the BS.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion