KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#627943 - 04/10/19 12:56 PM Buffoon boris
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Not the EU
People on here saying boris is a buffoon spends his time strung up on wire promoting the London Olympics a total idiot

Is this the same boris Johnson that has done more in a few weeks than Theresa May did in three years. That the left wing establishment are in a huge panic digging up any dirt they can. The boris that is ahead by a clear lead in the polls. The boris that by a mile is seen as the best leader in the polls better by far than Corbyn and Swinson combined. The boris that looks to be getting a deal that can pass parliament. The boris that is putting Britain in the driving seat with the EU for the first time ever. The boris which is making the Labour Party block elections as they are scared he will win.

Must have been a different boris Johnson to the one we see now

I must admit I was never a fan but he has certainly surprised me

Edited by Stanley Park (04/10/19 12:58 PM)

#627945 - 04/10/19 01:19 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Eire
yeah good man boris... actively giving public money to his bit on the sides..he has down nothing at all since coming in and will have to ask for an extension in a couple of weeks...good man corrupt boris

#627947 - 04/10/19 02:02 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EMP]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By EMP
yeah good man boris... actively giving public money to his bit on the sides..he has down nothing at all since coming in and will have to ask for an extension in a couple of weeks...good man corrupt boris

Surprised at your answer you always seemed such a fan of boris

#627948 - 04/10/19 02:04 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

Yeah such a gentleman he is

#627952 - 04/10/19 02:34 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
EnergisedReds Online   content
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Stanley Park
People on here saying boris is a buffoon spends his time strung up on wire promoting the London Olympics a total idiot

Is this the same boris Johnson that has done more in a few weeks than Theresa May did in three years. That the left wing establishment are in a huge panic digging up any dirt they can. The boris that is ahead by a clear lead in the polls. The boris that by a mile is seen as the best leader in the polls better by far than Corbyn and Swinson combined. The boris that looks to be getting a deal that can pass parliament. The boris that is putting Britain in the driving seat with the EU for the first time ever. The boris which is making the Labour Party block elections as they are scared he will win.

Must have been a different boris Johnson to the one we see now

I must admit I was never a fan but he has certainly surprised me

Until he get a deal through the parliament he hasn't done anything but selling got air. Trying to win the elections by recouping UKIP voters doesn't make him less of a Buffon, even Trump won the elections.

#627954 - 04/10/19 02:37 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
wilkij1975 Online   content
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Northamptonshire
Boris is a turd. I don’t think there’s any doubt about it. But he’s no fool and as has been proven by Steptoe not wanting an election, he has the commies running scared.

If any of those in the Labour Party has even an ounce of nouse they’d dump these far left fools for someone that the masses could get behind and they’d win. They might even get a few Jewish votes then too?

#627955 - 04/10/19 02:51 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Boris is a turd. I don’t think there’s any doubt about it. But he’s no fool and as has been proven by Steptoe not wanting an election, he has the commies running scared.

If any of those in the Labour Party has even an ounce of nouse they’d dump these far left fools for someone that the masses could get behind and they’d win. They might even get a few Jewish votes then too?

Indeed, but it looks like the world is moving to the extremes

#627961 - 04/10/19 04:11 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

Sure does vish. It’s a shame as it doesn’t represent the majority. All we have is these extremes be it the far left of labour or the becoming more far right of the Tory’s. There are centrist factions in both that need to come through for the good of the country.

#627962 - 04/10/19 04:43 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

I said johnson would either be one of the worst prime ministers ever or one of the best ever there will be no middle ground.

Which he is we will have to wait and see

However he has been very astute politically so far with probably one of the most difficult political hands ever dealt. Without a majority !

If he delivers brexit he will make his mark in history and walk an election especially against the hapless Corbyn

#627963 - 04/10/19 04:57 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Loc: Derry
I said johnson would either be one of the worst prime ministers ever or one of the best ever there will be no middle ground.

Which he is we will have to wait and see

However he has been very astute politically so far with probably one of the most difficult political hands ever dealt. Without a majority !

If he delivers brexit he will make his mark in history and walk an election especially against the hapless Corbyn

What are you smoking these days

He has lost every vote he has faced in parliament, turned a majority government into a minority government and created a replacement Brexit deal that ignores reality.

Apart from that he has done brilliantly.

Seeing what was revealed in court today the ditch obviously wasn't looking too appealing.

Edited by Shaggydog (04/10/19 05:00 PM)

#627964 - 04/10/19 05:21 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Shaggydog]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Lost every vote when he has no majority and parliament wants to stop us leaving EU who would have thought it ? Some people are so dumb and are incapable of nuance or context

The only votes he needs to win is parliament approving a deal if he can pull that off he is God. Current numbers in parliament predict he could win by 10 votes or so. The EU have preditably made negative noises but not said go away. If he can get a deal next two weeks there is every chance it will pass parliament

#627969 - 04/10/19 06:01 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

He will continue to lose the votes no matter what he brings. Parliament will vote everything he does down not because it’s good or bad but because it’s from him.

The other parties are running scared of him and know he’d win an election so by playing games it’s the only way they can ‘beat’ him. Steptoe has wanted an election for the past two years against someone he thought he could beat. Now he’s running away like a little pussy.

#627970 - 04/10/19 06:32 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Delusional

#627971 - 04/10/19 06:38 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

[quote=Stanley Park]Lost every vote when he has no majority and parliament wants to stop us leaving EU who would have thought it ? Some people are so dumb and are incapable of nuance or context

The only votes he needs to win is parliament approving a deal if he can pull that off he is God. Current numbers in parliament predict he could win by 10 votes or so. The EU have preditably made negative noises but not said go away. If he can get a deal next two weeks there is every chance it will pass parliament

Some people chose to ignore reality.

But that's Brexit for you.

#627972 - 04/10/19 06:45 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Markhutch1 Offline
Under 16 Player

Loc: London
Dianne Abbott was Corbyns "girl" back in the day.More than a few channels on utube have stated that this is a tranny.

Boris and Sam Cameron had a fling 7 years ago "according" to the press, which was covered up.
Her lack of curves in the hip area has been noted by many.

Just saying.

#627973 - 04/10/19 07:00 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Lost every vote when he has no majority and parliament wants to stop us leaving EU who would have thought it ? Some people are so dumb and are incapable of nuance or context

You haven't have you?

You couldn't possibly have switched again.

Are you Brexit Party or Tory party today? Do you alternate? Do you toss for it?

Have you now switched from No Deal to BoJo's deal?

So that's May's deal, no deal, May's deal 2.0, no deal, BoJo's deal. I have to hand it to you. You are a man of principle.

#627974 - 04/10/19 07:24 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
lumba Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Destination unknown
Ah the voice of reason Hutch.

#627975 - 04/10/19 07:35 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: lumba]
Markhutch1 Offline
Under 16 Player

Possibly Bojo and Corbyn have something in common.

Apart from getting things back to front.

Edited by Markhutch1 (04/10/19 07:36 PM)

#627976 - 04/10/19 07:39 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
lumba Offline
Liverpool Legend

I haven't a clue what your going on about half the time Hutch but i like it because it makes me feel like i'm on acid.

#627977 - 04/10/19 07:43 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: lumba]
Markhutch1 Offline
Under 16 Player

Thats great.

Its good to see through the BS.

#627978 - 04/10/19 07:48 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
lumba Offline
Liverpool Legend

Wearing these glasses gets you high, but you come down hard.

#627997 - 05/10/19 08:02 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: lumba]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By lumba
I haven't a clue what your going on about half the time Hutch but i like it because it makes me feel like i'm on acid.

Like I said before, brings a lighter angle to all this ball hang.

#628001 - 05/10/19 11:23 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

He will continue to lose the votes no matter what he brings. Parliament will vote everything he does down not because it’s good or bad but because it’s from him.

The other parties are running scared of him and know he’d win an election so by playing games it’s the only way they can ‘beat’ him. Steptoe has wanted an election for the past two years against someone he thought he could beat. Now he’s running away like a little pussy.

If parliament vote down such an important event in British history purely because they personally don't like boris Johnson then our parliament is even worse than I thought. You may be right but if our parliament is little better than a bunch of 11 year olds the parliament is utterly pointless. I may be deluded but I still hold out (just) there is an ounce of professionalism and integrity in those idiots

#628021 - 05/10/19 09:33 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

there is no deal, eu was just wondering what it was and boris doesn't have anything.. so round and round again.. tories can't deliver on their own referendum whilst being in power for years..time for them to go and never come back

#628027 - 06/10/19 02:36 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

If parliament vote down such an important event in British history purely because they personally don't like boris Johnson then our parliament is even worse than I thought. You may be right but if our parliament is little better than a bunch of 11 year olds the parliament is utterly pointless. I may be deluded but I still hold out (just) there is an ounce of professionalism and integrity in those idiots

Dont think any deal will go through in your parliament, except maybe staying in the customs Union and only just. What Boris and ERG are proposing won't be accepted by the EU. If Boris refuses to extend I think there will be a no confidence vote but it will go through only if they find somebody like Ken Clarke to be the caretaker PM, I would actually like that.

#628030 - 06/10/19 09:34 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EnergisedReds]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

least he didn't go to eton. morons with power.

#628031 - 06/10/19 09:44 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EMP]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

From what I have read it's quite likely this deal would get through Parliament DUP, ERG, Tory remainers and maybe up to 30 labour leave maybe 10 to 15 majority tight but it could get through

#628032 - 06/10/19 11:29 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

what deal?

#628033 - 06/10/19 11:41 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EMP]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

“If they do not change, I do not believe, on the basis of the mandate I have been given by the EU27, that we can advance,” Barnier said on Saturday at an event in Paris organised by Le Monde.

#628034 - 06/10/19 11:46 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EMP]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By EMP
least he didn't go to eton. morons with power.

Yet you want an even bigger moron and his even bigger than him moron lover in charge of MY country. You need your head read.

#628035 - 06/10/19 12:09 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

I don't want your moron ruining my country thank u very much

Edited by EMP (06/10/19 12:09 PM)

#628038 - 06/10/19 12:52 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

The moron you want would too. Shame you’re too blinded by the far left to recognise that.

#628046 - 06/10/19 02:41 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

no labour made the peace process, its tories want to rip it up

#628053 - 06/10/19 03:36 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EMP]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By EMP

It was started by john major finished by Blair so both labour and Tories never let facts get in the way of a good left wing rant

#628055 - 06/10/19 03:40 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Originally Posted By EMP

It was started by john major finished by Blair so both labour and Tories never let facts get in the way of a good left wing rant

Never let a peace process get in the way of a Tory party feud.

#628059 - 06/10/19 04:31 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

Originally Posted By EMP

certainly wasn't maggie who played politics with death , loved it much like urself

#628069 - 06/10/19 06:12 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EMP]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By EMP

Like Stan said, Major licked that off. All labour managed to do was saddle us with huge debts and take us into an illegal war. Yeah, bring on labour especially when they’re run by massive morons in comparison to the last lot.

#628070 - 06/10/19 06:25 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By EMP

Probably the reason why they understand the consequences of leaving the EU more than those who want to play with fire.

#628137 - 08/10/19 05:18 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EnergisedReds]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

The Prime Minister failed to provide written evidence to the Greater London Authority’s oversight committee before the two-week deadline expired at 6pm.

Mr Johnson was sent a letter, dated September 23, that raised concerns he had “failed to declare a potential conflict of interest in relation to the awarding of public funds to Jennifer Arcuri”.

He could now face a summons to explain his relationship with Ms Arcuri in public.

#628139 - 08/10/19 05:35 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EMP]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By EMP
The Prime Minister failed to provide written evidence to the Greater London Authority’s oversight committee before the two-week deadline expired at 6pm.

Mr Johnson was sent a letter, dated September 23, that raised concerns he had “failed to declare a potential conflict of interest in relation to the awarding of public funds to Jennifer Arcuri”.

He could now face a summons to explain his relationship with Ms Arcuri in public.

He'll just deny everything and nothing will change, he has the people on his side against establishment, so no worries.

#628140 - 08/10/19 05:38 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EnergisedReds]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

boris way ahead in the polls at the moment

#628141 - 08/10/19 05:40 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EnergisedReds]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

Not so sure, its obvious what went on here and he is running from it. If it becomes a police matter it won't matter what the public think. I wonder if this is what Gove had on him that made boris slink out of their leadership battle .

#628142 - 08/10/19 05:47 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By EMP

Like Stan said, Major licked that off. All labour managed to do was saddle us with huge debts and take us into an illegal war. Yeah, bring on labour especially when they’re run by massive morons in comparison to the last lot.

So what should have been done after the financial crisis, let the banks collapse? I give you that the Tory party has been brilliant to go for austerity and put the cause on EU migrants coming to steal British jobs, but look what's happening now, karma is a bitch, right?

I was amazed to see the spending plan of your new chancellor, the spending is much more significant than Brown. You are right though to say that Blair was Bush's lap dog, thus he convince everybody to go to war, but, is Bojo less of a lapdog to Trump?

#628143 - 08/10/19 05:48 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

Yep, says a lot about the British voters to me, though I agree that Corbyn is as bad

#628144 - 08/10/19 05:53 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

I’m not sure where the Tory’s blamed EU nationals for austerity? UKIP and now the Brexit party maybe. A few Tory’s might have but that’s not been the case across the board at all.

I’m also not sure that BoJo is Trumps lapdog either? Not sure what he’s done to make you think that but from what I’ve seen so far there’s been nothing to suggest that yet. They’ve had very few interactions.

#628145 - 08/10/19 05:54 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EnergisedReds]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

Yep, says a lot about the British voters to me, though I agree that Corbyn is as bad

I’m sure the British voters really care what you think.

#628146 - 08/10/19 06:14 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

I am pretty sure British voters will be devasted to hear that Vish does not like them

There will be no coming back from that setback

#628148 - 08/10/19 06:49 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

I am pretty sure British voters will be devasted to hear that Vish does not like them

There will be no coming back from that setback

Well, I'm not the one who wrote Buffon Boris in the title and was wondering how a Buffon was ahead in the polls, doesn't it mean that it's the British voters who want to vote for a Buffon? Just recall what the world including a big part of the British if not a majority think about US voters after that Trump was elected.

#628149 - 08/10/19 06:52 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Liverpool Legend

I’m sure the British voters really care what you think.

I don't think they know what I think, I suppose it's the same when Trump was elected and what the world thought about US voters.

One last thing and I am sure you will be honest about it, what were you saying about Bojo before the referendum 3 or so years back?

#628150 - 08/10/19 08:17 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

Same as I’d say now. He’s a complete idiot. But then you look at the alternative and can see why he’s ahead in the polls.

#628153 - 08/10/19 08:31 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Pickles Offline
Under 23 Player

Serious question here: "Do you all think the media has been fair and balanced about Brexit and Trump"?

#628158 - 09/10/19 01:56 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Liverpool Legend

Same as I’d say now. He’s a complete idiot. But then you look at the alternative and can see why he’s ahead in the polls.

Not different to what I said then, though I know British voters won't care. His strategy is simple, he needs the Brexit party voters to vote for him to have a chance of getting a majority, thus a no deal or something as close would is what he is looking for.

#628161 - 09/10/19 06:38 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EnergisedReds]
Liverpool Legend

Not different to what I said then, though I know British voters won't care. His strategy is simple, he needs the Brexit party voters to vote for him to have a chance of getting a majority, thus a no deal or something as close would is what he is looking for.

He’s trying to uphold the referendum result unlike what seems like most of the rest of our politicians and that’s resonating with the public on both sides. We’re all sick of this and want it resolved and he seems to be trying harder than anyone to do that.

You can question his motives and I do but it will win him votes. The uncertainty that any extension or new vote brings is doing damage and it needs to stop.

#628162 - 09/10/19 06:41 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Pickles]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Pickles
Serious question here: "Do you all think the media has been fair and balanced about Brexit and Trump"?

The media are biased towards remain that’s for sure.

I think they’re generally fair about Trump as he’s a proper turd. Some of the rubbish he tweets isn’t fit for the president of the United States or any other nation. Where’s his wall that Mexico we’re going to pay for? Why isn’t Hillary in jail?

#628165 - 09/10/19 10:31 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Liverpool Legend

I think they’re generally fair about Trump as he’s a proper turd. Some of the rubbish he tweets isn’t fit for the president of the United States or any other nation. Where’s his wall that Mexico we’re going to pay for? Why isn’t Hillary in jail?

There are partisan media who side either on the right or left, so to me they are always biased one way or the other, is the daily Express biased towards, remain for instance? On the contrary from what I read, so i don't think we are talking about them. I think the question is on Sky, BBC and CNN, the few i know who hold a middle line and I personally don't think they are, why would they?

#628167 - 09/10/19 12:10 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EnergisedReds]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

I don't think the media is as important today as it once was especially newspapers which are dying out. I still buy them but barely read them they are totally out of date including the commentators which are discussing events from 24 hours ago

Don't laugh but I use utube now for all analysis there is great information and it's hours not days old. I am also finding I watch more utube than regular TV such the day will soon come when I bin the BBC with its bias and licence fee.

Just watching utube and Netflix

Incidently utube is fantastic for football as well

#628173 - 09/10/19 01:25 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EnergisedReds]
Liverpool Legend

There are partisan media who side either on the right or left, so to me they are always biased one way or the other, is the daily Express biased towards, remain for instance? On the contrary from what I read, so i don't think we are talking about them. I think the question is on Sky, BBC and CNN, the few i know who hold a middle line and I personally don't think they are, why would they?

I watch BBC news most mornings and would say they’re most definitely biased towards remain. They give any Tory leaver a much harder time than any remainer and give the remain side much more coverage. Not sure why but no doubt the presenters, producers etc. are more for remaining than leaving.

The printed press are a mix as you say but I don’t read any news papers so can’t comment as to who backs what.

#628178 - 09/10/19 03:12 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Liverpool Legend

I watch BBC news most mornings and would say they’re most definitely biased towards remain. They give any Tory leaver a much harder time than any remainer and give the remain side much more coverage. Not sure why but no doubt the presenters, producers etc. are more for remaining than leaving.

The printed press are a mix as you say but I don’t read any news papers so can’t comment as to who backs what.

Maybe it looks easier to give leavers a hard time as it's the unknown and therefore difficult to explain, while remainers dont have anything to explain as everybody knows the system. The pound has fallen again and yes it's because of uncertainty, but uncertainty that things could change for the worse. Until now the only positive I have heard is that trade with the US might increase, but it's clear it will not be able to replace the EU trade by mere fact of proximity and easier logistics, even provided Trump gives a great deal. Even there the congress would agree only if the Ireland problem is resolved, apparently, trade deals are voted by the congress who are the democrats right now.

I understand that democracy has no price, but I am not sure a majority voted to take a big risk to become poorer. Last but not least, it's the Tory government that couldn't vote their leader's deal and it's not the problem of the opposition as it was not their deal, they were not involved in drafting it, so have the right to vote it down. Everywhere in the world the opposition votes against the government most of the time, it's their job, this is why they are called opposition.

#628180 - 09/10/19 03:34 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EnergisedReds]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

It's not true there is nothing to discuss about remaining in the EU

The EU is undergoing huge change further centralisation an EU army total harmonisation of tax all without votes from the public of course. To say nothing of the massive fiscal and debt problems that threaten to bring the whole thing down

One of the biggest myths is if we stay in the EU things will remain the same

Both BBC and Sky news are heavily Remain and I can't see how anyone can dispute that I pay no attention to either they are not worth watching

#628183 - 09/10/19 04:14 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

The EU is undergoing huge change further centralisation an EU army total harmonisation of tax all without votes from the public of course. To say nothing of the massive fiscal and debt problems that threaten to bring the whole thing down

Both BBC and Sky news are heavily Remain and I can't see how anyone can dispute that I pay no attention to either they are not worth watching

So what do you watch these days, Daily Express I suppose and probably Farage? Anyway, looks to me that anybody questioning Brexit is a traitor for you, am I wrong?

#628184 - 09/10/19 04:18 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EnergisedReds]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

So what do you watch these days, Daily Express I suppose and probably Farage? Anyway, looks to me that anybody questioning Brexit is a traitor for you, am I wrong?

Yes you are wrong

#628185 - 09/10/19 04:25 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

Yes you are wrong

So what are those questioning Brexit to you? Be honest please

#628188 - 09/10/19 04:47 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

A YouGov analysis of 300 surveys shows firm evidence that Britain has turned against Brexit since 2016.

One of the most striking findings is that 204 out of 226 polls since July 2017 have shown remain ahead, with just seven for leave, and 15 ties.

So far this year, just one poll in the series has put Leave ahead, compared to 74 for staying in the EU.

Edited by Shaggydog (09/10/19 04:47 PM)

#628190 - 09/10/19 04:57 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Shaggydog]
Markhutch1 Offline
Under 16 Player

As if those polls mean anything.

#628195 - 09/10/19 07:14 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Shaggydog]
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Shaggydog
A YouGov analysis of 300 surveys shows firm evidence that Britain has turned against Brexit since 2016.

One of the most striking findings is that 204 out of 226 polls since July 2017 have shown remain ahead, with just seven for leave, and 15 ties.

So far this year, just one poll in the series has put Leave ahead, compared to 74 for staying in the EU.

Do you believe them? You weren’t so sure about those having Labour way behind BoJo so why would these be any different?

#628199 - 09/10/19 07:30 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Do you believe them? You weren’t so sure about those having Labour way behind BoJo so why would these be any different?

I just shared them. Up to you if you want to believe them or not. Unless of course they are all part of the on-going conspiracy.

#628205 - 09/10/19 08:05 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

Well as we all know and you pointed out the other week, polls are massively hit and miss. The polls had remain winning and Trump losing. Look how that turned out.

#628206 - 09/10/19 08:17 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Well as we all know and you pointed out the other week, polls are massively hit and miss. The polls had remain winning and Trump losing. Look how that turned out.

Yet on page 5 of this thread we have to accept as a solid argument the report that Bojo is leading in the polls. Therefore that is why the opposition are afraid of an election.

Do only certain polls count?

#628208 - 09/10/19 08:33 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

I think he would win and that the other parties know it hence them not going for an election. Don’t really need a poll for that. I also think that these could be right too especially with the mess these clowns have now made of it.

#628210 - 09/10/19 08:53 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

I think he would win and that the other parties know it hence them not going for an election. Don’t really need a poll for that. I also think that these could be right too especially with the mess these clowns have now made of it.

Ah but that depends on whether or not he delivers Brexit.

That now looks highly unlikely so he will lose out to Farage.

Another hung parliament looks likely in that case.

What is now becoming clear is that you cannot deliver a Brexit that the ERG and DUP will accept without destroying the GFA. Obviously Ireland and The EU will not agree to that.

And so the pantomime continues.

#628213 - 10/10/19 03:21 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Shaggydog]
Liverpool Legend

Ah but that depends on whether or not he delivers Brexit.

That now looks highly unlikely so he will lose out to Farage.

Another hung parliament looks likely in that case.

What is now becoming clear is that you cannot deliver a Brexit that the ERG and DUP will accept without destroying the GFA. Obviously Ireland and The EU will not agree to that.

And so the pantomime continues.

Can't see Corbyn winning the elections with his economic policies, with the debacle of the Tories labour should not be trialling. If anything it will be another hung parliament which will solve nothing. And so the pantomime will continue. That said UK is just getting more time to prepare for no deal.

#628214 - 10/10/19 06:30 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

Labour would walk an election had they not got far left morons running them. Their economic policies are straight out of the 70’s and would be worse for us than a no deal.

The fact that they could be behind to BoJo just shows how bad they are. I can only imagine that their members are either too stupid or too scared to oust old man Steptoe and give themselves a chance.

#628219 - 10/10/19 09:04 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Labour would walk an election had they not got far left morons running them. Their economic policies are straight out of the 70’s and would be worse for us than a no deal.

The fact that they could be behind to BoJo just shows how bad they are. I can only imagine that their members are either too stupid or too scared to oust old man Steptoe and give themselves a chance.

So you honestly believe that a labour government would be worse than a No Deal Brexit.

Your country really is in a monumental mess

#628220 - 10/10/19 09:56 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Shaggydog]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Whatever the polls say about boris and I agree polls are not always accurate there is only one way to find out have an election

Yet we are prevented from having elections by the remain alliance of MP,s

As for the good Friday agreement I would have thought seperating Northern Ireland from Britain as the EU want is completely against the GFA shaggy might not agree however he represents one side of the divide and the minority divide at that. He thinks he speaks for Northern Ireland he doesn't most from the province would disagree with him

#628221 - 10/10/19 10:15 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Whatever the polls say about boris and I agree polls are not always accurate there is only one way to find out have an election

Yet we are prevented from having elections by the remain alliance of MP,s

As for the good Friday agreement I would have thought seperating Northern Ireland from Britain as the EU want is completely against the GFA shaggy might not agree however he represents one side of the divide and the minority divide at that. He thinks he speaks for Northern Ireland he doesn't most from the province would disagree with him

Another insightful piece on N. Ireland from the man who was near the border once 20 years ago.

#628222 - 10/10/19 10:40 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Shaggydog]
Liverpool Legend

So you honestly believe that a labour government would be worse than a No Deal Brexit.

Under this leadership yes. Their policies didn’t work in the 70’s so won’t now. I’m sure they’d keep their promise of a 4 day week but it will be because we have no industry or money left not through any social reasons.

#628225 - 10/10/19 10:51 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Under this leadership yes. Their policies didn’t work in the 70’s so won’t now. I’m sure they’d keep their promise of a 4 day week but it will be because we have no industry or money left not through any social reasons.

No, that will be through your No Deal Brexit policy.

Edited by Shaggydog (10/10/19 10:51 AM)

#628249 - 10/10/19 11:06 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Shaggydog]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

The London Assembly has asked Boris Johnson to explain by 5pm on Monday why his response to an investigation into his links to businesswoman Jennifer Arcuri should be kept confidential.

The prime minister wrote to the Assembly regarding the inquiry, insisting the contents of his response should remain private.

In the letter to Johnson’s solicitors, Len Duvall, chairman of the Assembly’s oversight committee, said: “Transparency and accountability are at the heart of the London Assembly’s operations and I was disappointed to see that your response is marked ‘Private and Confidential’ and ‘Not for Publication’.

“The reason for confidentiality is not given and, on the face of it, is unclear to me.

“I would request that you provide reasons for that confidentiality by 5pm on Monday 14 October 2019, so that the GLA oversight committee can consider appropriate handling of the letter.”

The oversight committee has asked Mr Johnson for details and a timeline of all contact with Arcuri “including social, personal and professional” during his time as mayor of London.

Johnson, who has denied any wrongdoing, previously accused his “old friends” in the Assembly of “barking up the wrong tree” with their investigation.

#630081 - 13/12/19 05:58 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: EMP]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Boris the buffoon eh?

Biggest landslide since Tony Blair 1997.

He has a huge majority and a huge mandate from the people I think he will do well.

#630082 - 13/12/19 06:14 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

Yeah. See ya Steptoe!

#630088 - 13/12/19 07:36 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: wilkij1975]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Yeah. See ya Steptoe!

Steptoe and refusing to implement the results of the referendum meant the electorate gave them the biggest kick up the backside since probably Thatcher and Blairs landslides. It was a historic event

#630093 - Yesterday at 08:30 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Pickles Offline
Under 23 Player

Yep I've seen this movie before...landslide victory to carry out the will of the people, the sycophants of the commie alt left and the media not accepting this and creating mayhem, hostility and false narratives to usurp the result. I fully expect Boris to be under constant attack with outright falsehoods and lies to try and undermine him and remove him from office.

#630096 - Yesterday at 08:50 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Pickles Offline
Under 23 Player

They've already got their Russian collusion hoax in place...next up is this Jennifer Arcuri bint / plant being amped up. Soon to be followed up by tales of him being a sexual predator with all sorts of lurid details of Boris being Harvey Weinstein.

You really don't need a crystal ball or have a time travelling machine to know what the likes of the Hungarian Gargoyle and Co. have planned.

#630097 - Yesterday at 10:28 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

It’s just nice to see all the tolerant lefties have wound their necks in. Just proves that people aren’t stupid enough to fall for freebies that couldn’t be paid for and that would’ve wrecked our economy.

I just hope labour now get shot of Steptoe and the far left element that’s wagging their tail so we can have a real alternative to BoJo who really is a bit of a clown.

#630100 - Yesterday at 11:33 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Pickles Offline
Under 23 Player

Unfortunately not wilkji...

Predictable: Violent Antifa Terrorists Riot In London After Boris Johnson Victory

To the surprise of no one, leftist thugs affiliated with antifa and Muslim groups have taken to the streets of London after the huge win by PM Boris Johnson and the Conservative Party. The spoiled brats get out of control and the police moved in, but had a hard time handling the crowd.

Scum protestors attacking our police pic.twitter.com/VVl24TJYHJ

— Gareth Milner (@sw1a0aa) December 13, 2019

Sore losers pic.twitter.com/kTrXhossJc

— Gareth Milner (@sw1a0aa) December 13, 2019

Come on Wictv change the name #Protest

Watch @wlctv_ca's broadcast: 11.13.19 #England #UK #London #Communists #Protestshttps://t.co/Rgv0m3hadj

— mikunknown (@mikunknown) December 13, 2019

Protesters shouting 'not my prime minister' have marched towards Downing Street in central London.

Police were seen drawing batons as they struggled to contain the crowd.

Read more on today's tumultuous events: https://t.co/XBj1xQlsGb pic.twitter.com/5Qc30ZJvQ2

— ITV News (@itvnews) December 13, 2019

The police are losing control #london #protests #demonstrations @SkyNews pic.twitter.com/9Da6mH229h

— Tracey Media (@TraceyMedia) December 13, 2019

Things apparently got so out of hand that Boris Johnson canceled two appearances out of fears of the mob.

Protests in London #NotMyPM #NotMyPrimeMinister pic.twitter.com/92jDtEOdap

— Socialist Workers Party ✊🏽 (@SWP_Britain) December 13, 2019

Huge protests in London. What have we done #london #londonprotests #notmyprimeminister #justiceforgrenfell #electionprotests #prayforuk pic.twitter.com/GKsZBe70q2

— Sam Gravener (@Spr1718) December 13, 2019

#630113 - Yesterday at 06:19 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Pickles]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

They were in Manchester today podium and megaphone calling for general strike to remove Boris. Shoppers just ignoring them. Momentum nothing more than thick facists

#630117 - Yesterday at 06:56 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Pickles Offline
Under 23 Player

They were in Manchester today podium and megaphone calling for general strike to remove Boris. Shoppers just ignoring them. Momentum nothing more than thick facists

Ahh, but wait until they run with their Russian collusion, misogyny, racism and any other'ism's and the BBC continue their 24/7 hate Boris and anybody who thinks differently to them!

#630120 - Yesterday at 07:03 PM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Pickles Offline
Under 23 Player

This scupper Brexit crap isn't over by a long shot, Boris is their new Trump hate figure. They will try and erode every sinew of Boris and every Brexiteer's mental being, to overturn the original Brexit vote to get a 2nd referendum.

#630151 - Today at 10:00 AM Re: Buffoon boris [Re: Stanley Park]
Liverpool Legend

Listening to red john this morning. They’re beyond deluded blaming the media portrayals of red Jezza. Nothing to do with their extreme nature or the nastiness that comes with it! Nothing to do with policies that would ruin the country. Nothing to do with red Jezza being such a weak leader. Nothing to do with their support for all our enemies.

These idiots need to disappear. Realise there’s no appetite for their extreme politics and let the Labour Party be a real alternative again.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Should we sell Shaq and get Wilson back?
by EnergisedReds
15/12/19 12:42 PM
CONFIRMED TEAM & MATCH THREAD V WATFORD
by EnergisedReds
15/12/19 12:38 PM
Confirmed FIFA Club World Cup squad
by EnergisedReds
15/12/19 12:33 PM
Arsenal and Leicester will beat Man City.
by TheMightyLFC
15/12/19 10:15 AM
Where does Klopp rank on our all time best managers list?
by Snakeye
15/12/19 04:45 AM

General Discussion
Buffoon boris
by wilkij1975
15/12/19 10:00 AM
Music thread! (now epic)
by Derek
12/12/19 10:09 PM
Lumba
by lumba
12/12/19 04:08 PM
BANANA DUCT-TAPED TO A WALL SELLS FOR $120,000 AT ART BASEL
by Pickles
09/12/19 04:25 PM
Growlers things that make you happy thread!
by Pickles
06/12/19 01:22 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)
Pickles 88
EnergisedReds 80
ecnirp98 78
AccaBoosty 64
Hercules/AF 58 45
van Gogh 40
redordead13 39
wilkij1975 38
Snakeye 31