Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP
its nothing about me, its about the FACT that people who fund boris and the brexit campaign are betting huge amounts of money on your country falling apart ..its just a fact, and in my opinion exposes the nature of brexit. Why don't you have an opinion or fear of this? maddness

Speculators love market volatility and I am pretty sure they are shorting on the brexit deal or not. But so what ? They do this 24x7 x365 what's new here ? We have stock markets and commodity markets have you only just found this out ? And the only place right now falling apart is the EU economy even Germany which is tipping into recession the ECB is also printing money at record levels and has negative interest rates meaning you pay to hold money.

No they ain't speculators they are actively effecting the markets to make a killing at your misfortune.. u happy with that conflict of interest then good for you.. but people that bet that much money tend to be right, especially when they are also pushing the economy down.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
its nothing about me, its about the FACT that people who fund boris and the brexit campaign are betting huge amounts of money on your country falling apart ..its just a fact, and in my opinion exposes the nature of brexit. Why don't you have an opinion or fear of this? maddness

So these people have only just started doing this have they? Get a grip. These sorts of people are doing this day in day out regardless of brexit. If you take the far left turd out of your eyes you’d see that.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By EMP

So these people have only just started doing this have they? Get a grip. These sorts of people are doing this day in day out regardless of brexit. If you take the far left turd out of your eyes you’d see that.

Thats not an answer, yes people speculate on downturns all the time(farage celebrating the pound drop comes to mind).. I am talking about Brexit backers with a conflict of interest cause they are backing at your economy falling and actively promoting a cause of action that they believe will make your economy fall...so again nothing to do with me or how long this has been going on..address the actual issue.. are u happy with brexiters and boris being funded by people that want to see ur economy collapse ..stop dodging

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
actually u have answered..u don't care

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Oh so now people who backed brexit are continuing to do what they did. Wow I’m shocked! I hate them. Hate them all! How dare they? I best convert to the far left. There’s nothing else for it.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Wow! People driving the uk to ruin for their own economic benefit and you think its a joke..shocking.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Wow! People driving the uk to ruin for their own economic benefit and you think its a joke..shocking.

To be fair nobody knows for sure, that's the issue. It looks to me that Brexit is like a religion now, you either believe or don't. However, unlike a religion, you can see reality and not only feel it, for that the UK has to experience it, I see no other way to stop the division.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
the shorter speculation is public as is their funding of the leave campaign ...taking out big ads in the times etc etc and also funding boris.. the tories obviously blocked the inquiry calls but i think most normal citizens would be like wtf, whats going on here..obviously the staunch people are pig headed but i would hope most people with families to raise in the economy would be like wtf

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
N Ireland news doing a series of short clips each evening on the effects of a No Deal Brexit.

Northern Ireland Department of Agriculture currently issues 18,000 Export Health Certificates per year.

Under a No Deal Brexit they will have to issue 1.9 million certs.

Department reckons the most it will be able to process will be 400,000

The DUP continue to ignore the views of their own voters who voted to remain in the EU, pledging their support for BoJo's proposed deal. Every other major political party, both unionist and nationalist have condemned BoJo's deal as extremely damaging to the N. Ireland economy.

It's wonderful to see democracy at work.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
N Ireland news doing a series of short clips each evening on the effects of a No Deal Brexit.

Northern Ireland Department of Agriculture currently issues 18,000 Export Health Certificates per year.

Under a No Deal Brexit they will have to issue 1.9 million certs.

Department reckons the most it will be able to process will be 400,000

The DUP continue to ignore the views of their own voters who voted to remain in the EU, pledging their support for BoJo's proposed deal. Every other major political party, both unionist and nationalist have condemned BoJo's deal as extremely damaging to the N. Ireland economy.

It's wonderful to see democracy at work.

Their voters will have the opportunity to correct them...if they wish that is.

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion