KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
My point is for Democracy to work at even the most basic level majority votes have to be respected and implemented and if there are some on here that think votes should only be respected where they personally agree with what the majority vote for and should be ignored when they disagree with the majority

Then I am afraid I cannot agree with those people

There are also some who express views and when challenged are unable to explain those views at any level which is rather a shame for those people

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Well at least we all understand each other now and we can put this to bed..Goodnight.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
How do you know it’ll take us backwards?

Besides the govt likely predictions I present a logic exercise.

Hedge fund managers that are funding the leave campaign are also betting huge amounts on the collapse of the UK economy.. already made hundreds of millions and will make more hundreds of millions.. think of their motives and add logic..what u think?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Oh dear.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Not really.

Does it not worry you that people are constantly saying something will be bad yet can’t give any concrete or credible evidence to back it up despite saying they’ve extensive research on it?

So we are to ignore the information provide by the government in Operation Yellowhammer?

And lumbs extensive research?

This is all going to end in tears.

Yellowhammer was worst case. It was also littered with ‘could happens’. No one knows for sure what will happen.

Anyway, I’m not even sure we’ll leave anyway. Parliament are doing all they can to stop it and with the surrender act it’ll only be a name only brexit if we do.

So you are ok to take a risk?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I voted remain and don’t want a no deal. But I’m not going to jump on the all is doom with a no deal bandwagon.

Ultimately we voted to leave as a whole and if that means with a no deal then so be it.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I voted remain and don’t want a no deal. But I’m not going to jump on the all is doom with a no deal bandwagon.

Ultimately we voted to leave as a whole and if that means with a no deal then so be it.

It's going to be absolutely brilliant for N. Ireland, the border and the Good Friday Agreement.

But sure, so be it.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Oh dear.

hahahah thought logic be a bit much for you. Not a bit much for the hedge fund shorters making a killing on your country going to crap..dah well tho, people are dumb , we allow this stuff to go on.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

It's going to be absolutely brilliant for N. Ireland, the border and the Good Friday Agreement.

But sure, so be it.

Tories willing to rip up an international peace agreement thats lodged in the UN ..no so be it to it at all.. We need an all country border poll now.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Oh dear.

hahahah thought logic be a bit much for you. Not a bit much for the hedge fund shorters making a killing on your country going to crap..dah well tho, people are dumb , we allow this stuff to go on.

Oh dear oh dear.

Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion