KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#627744 - 26/09/19 02:36 PM Angry Britain
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Not the EU
Well I have heard it all now.

We are all supposed to calm our language down say remain MP,s. Remain MP,s are concerned for their safety.

Here's a thought how about implementing the decision of the British people which you promised to respect, which you were voted in on a manifesto of respecting the result, a referendum you, yourselves authorised by 6 to 1

Instead they carry on plotting and changing the British consitution and rich business women and the elite funding court cases to trash the vote of millions of ordinary people

And you are surprised you idiots the nation is angry ! Believe me if you carry on your games don't be surprised if it gets angrier

#627747 - 26/09/19 03:27 PM Re: Angry Britain [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Loc: Derry
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

We are all supposed to calm our language down say remain MP,s. Remain MP,s are concerned for their safety.

Here's a thought how about implementing the decision of the British people which you promised to respect, which you were voted in on a manifesto of respecting the result, a referendum you, yourselves authorised by 6 to 1

Instead they carry on plotting and changing the British consitution and rich business women and the elite funding court cases to trash the vote of millions of ordinary people

And you are surprised you idiots the nation is angry ! Believe me if you carry on your games don't be surprised if it gets angrier

You do realise that a member of your parliament was murdered by a right wing fanatic screaming britain first. You do realise that a number of current MP's have received death threats. Of course you do. You just don't care.

This post is an hysterical rant by an angry right winger who is getting closer each day to advocating violence as a solution to the current problems.

Very mature.

#we aren't racist we are characters.

#627749 - 26/09/19 03:34 PM Re: Angry Britain [Re: Shaggydog]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

So what's your answer oh very clever one ? Another referendum ? Cancel Brexit ? Tell the public they are all thick ?

That will take the heat out of it I am sure

There again there is my solution "implement what the British people vote for" I know that's "out of the box" thinking but there we are. Yes I know that's probably too far out

#627751 - 26/09/19 03:44 PM Re: Angry Britain [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

So what's your answer oh very clever one ? Another referendum ? Cancel Brexit ? Tell the public they are all thick ?

There again there is my solution "implement what the British people vote for" I know that's "out of the box" thinking but there we are. Yes I know that's probably too far out

When does the revolution start?

#627752 - 26/09/19 03:53 PM Re: Angry Britain [Re: Shaggydog]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Shaggydog

I don't know what's happening but something is and that's the worrying part. I have started to go to a few meetings that are being organised. And before you claim far right it's ordinary working people who are sick to the back teeth with being treated with contempt. My best guess is there won't be widespread violence but some new political movements will form. What I have no idea. The other option is MP,s do what they promised to do. However that's too big ask obviously

Edited by Stanley Park (26/09/19 03:54 PM)

#627753 - 26/09/19 03:57 PM Re: Angry Britain [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Originally Posted By Shaggydog

I don't know what's happening but something is and that's the worrying part. I have started to go to a few meetings that are being organised. And before you claim far right it's ordinary working people who are sick to the back teeth with being treated with contempt. My best guess is there won't be widespread violence but some new political movements will form. What I have no idea. The other option is MP,s do what they promised to do. However that's too big ask obviously

A thinly veiled threat of violence. Very democratic.

#we aren't far right we are ordinary working people

Edited by Shaggydog (26/09/19 03:58 PM)

#627755 - 26/09/19 04:22 PM Re: Angry Britain [Re: Shaggydog]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Eire
Or how about you vote again on the terms on leaving . Like mogg and all the brexiters said they would. Stan wants violence if you ask me, seems to love it.

#627758 - 26/09/19 04:36 PM Re: Angry Britain [Re: Stanley Park]
wilkij1975 Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Northamptonshire

To be fair they have a point. Itís ok to be angry and to not like whatís going on. But itís not alright for MPís to be or feel threatened or to have their family threatened. I donít like them or like whatís going on as much as the next man but that stuff ainít on. A lot of it is stoked by the MPís themselves with the way they all act in parliament.

#627761 - 26/09/19 06:08 PM Re: Angry Britain [Re: Stanley Park]
lumba Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Destination unknown

There's gonna be alot of heavy sighing soon Stan,i can see it now,mark my words.

#627778 - 27/09/19 10:29 AM Re: Angry Britain [Re: lumba]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

I watched at least two hours of the Parliament debate on Wednesday. All this fuss about parliament must not be silenced. And what did they do ? Tear lumps out of one another for four hours like drunken football hooligans. Not one positive thing was agreed. And of course jo cox death being used to score cheap political points

What must the public make of that?

I agree MP,s should not be subject to violence however they really don't help themselves. The only way around this is for MP,s to do their job and implement what they promised to do over three years ago.

That is obvious to any reasonable person

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Coming up Man City Vs Leicester
by imadk
37 minutes 2 seconds ago
Rafa Benitez Inside Story on Miracle of Istanbul
by *** Suso ***
Today at 07:45 PM
SALZBURG V LIVERPOOL - MATCH THREAD
by Dunk
Today at 04:45 PM
The importance of not letting our momentum as a club slip
by Hercules/AF 58
Today at 03:43 PM
Leicester now Liverpool's biggest PL threat?
by Pickles
Today at 08:47 AM

General Discussion
Lumba
by Derek
35 minutes 30 seconds ago
Music thread! (now epic)
by lumba
Today at 08:16 PM
BANANA DUCT-TAPED TO A WALL SELLS FOR $120,000 AT ART BASEL
by Pickles
Yesterday at 04:25 PM
Growlers things that make you happy thread!
by Pickles
06/12/19 01:22 PM
pedo prince
by Markhutch1
29/11/19 10:53 AM

Top Posters (30 Days)
EnergisedReds 93
Pickles 73
ecnirp98 66
AccaBoosty 61
wilkij1975 45
van Gogh 40