KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
bercows job is to be impartial so the public can have faith in our parliament he has failed at that basic task. He is corrupt as our our courts which are overtly political

If the Tories get elected into power when labour finally allow an election expect big changes to both

By the way labour are forecast to lose over 100 seats no wonder they won't allow an election

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
bercows job is to be impartial so the public can have faith in our parliament he has failed at that basic task. He is corrupt as our our courts which are overtly political

If the Tories get elected into power when labour finally allow an election expect big changes to both

By the way labour are forecast to lose over 100 seats no wonder they won't allow an election

Everyone who doesn't want a no deal Brexit is now corrupt or involved in a conspiracy. English politics is in a very dark and dangerous place. Volatile language being driven by your own PM claiming surrender betrayal and collusion is now in common use. I just hope this doesn't result in tragedy.

May had a 21 point lead before the last election. That worked out well for her didn't it.

Besides are you not a full fledged Brexit Party fanboy now?

Please tell us you haven't switched again. Where are you now. Leave means leave, sort of, maybe, in a wee while. Is it May's deal, no deal, I can't believe it's not May's deal? Surely you have made your mind up by now.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Is that the sort of language also used by the likes of John Mcdonnell? You know like when talking about opponents by saying they’re a stain on humanity? Like when he said Esther McVey should be lynched or the classic go back in time to assassinate Maggie Thatcher? What about the TUC secretary saying that BoJo surrendered to the brexit party? No outrage here?

Yeah, Boris Johnson invented volatile language in politicians didn’t he?

They’re all as bad as each other in that respect.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
In Manchester on the motorway bridge coming in labour have hung effigies of hung Tories and this is not the first time they have done this. The Tory conference is currently in Manchester and this is the welcome they have for the members coming in to Manchester from around the country

And I will rarely agree with shaggy but on this point I do people are going to be killed in this before long. This has to stop Britain voted to leave the EU and it has to be respected

If they go down the road of bercow going to Brussels with a view to eventually making us vote again then I really do fear what will happen in Britain

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
I see BoJo's long awaited solution to the Irish border problem has gone down like a lead balloon.

Rejected by the Irish Government the SDLP and Sinn Fein.

Customs Posts on both sides of the border. I don't think so.

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
No point when anybody from Eastern Europe can fly in.

Last edited by Markhutch1; 01/10/19 12:01 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
I see BoJo's long awaited solution to the Irish border problem has gone down like a lead balloon.

Why would anyone vote for anything he comes up with? They won’t no matter what he brings in because it’s BoJo. People are more bothered about who he is than what he can bring (not saying his solution is workable but even if it was it’d be voted down).

No condemnation of Labours volatile language I see??

Last edited by wilkij1975; 01/10/19 06:44 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
In Manchester on the motorway bridge coming in labour have hung effigies of hung Tories and this is not the first time they have done this. The Tory conference is currently in Manchester and this is the welcome they have for the members coming in to Manchester from around the country

And I will rarely agree with shaggy but on this point I do people are going to be killed in this before long. This has to stop Britain voted to leave the EU and it has to be respected

If they go down the road of bercow going to Brussels with a view to eventually making us vote again then I really do fear what will happen in Britain

I thought it was only far right Tory’s that did that kind of stuff?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Why would anyone vote for anything he comes up with? They won’t no matter what he brings in because it’s BoJo. People are more bothered about who he is than what he can bring (not saying his solution is workable but even if it was it’d be voted down).

No condemnation of Labours volatile language I see??

Well living in N. Ireland I think this plan is a total non runner. We are already starting to see frequent police checkpoints on the border this last few months.

Moving customs posts 5 miles from the border isn't a solution. That is just moving the border 5 miles further up the road.

I have no problem whatsoever condemning labour's volatile language. These politicians have been elected to lead and using inappropriate language is completely unacceptable. It is going to result in someone getting seriously hurt.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Fair enough. Doesn’t seem like it solves the border issue to me either. There must be a solution there somewhere though.

I still think that no matter what is brought back it’ll still not be voted for. It’ll be the same too if labour gets in. Anything they bring in will be voted down too. I’m starting to think the public need a vote on the deal but I bet they all couldn’t even decide on a vote to put to us!

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion