KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
So what's your analysis of the political situation ? And what would be your course of action given you seem to know so much ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
So what's your analysis of the political situation ? And what would be your course of action given you seem to know so much ?

You voted leave, it is up to you to tell us all how we are going to be better off. I was quite happy with the way things were before the tory civil war erupted.

So are you brexit party or tory party today?

#they aren't racists they're characters

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
however bad I am I am capable of forming an opinion I can sense the fear when you are asked to do the same.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
however bad I am I am capable of forming an opinion I can sense the fear when you are asked to do the same.

I think his opinion is that the best deal is to stay as is.

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S

"I can sense fear"

Can you also see dead people?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

You voted leave, it is up to you to tell us all how we are going to be better off. I was quite happy with the way things were before the tory civil war erupted.

Come on shaggy. Surely you can answer him can’t you? Just like you can tell us all what was so wrong with May’s deal? You’re quick to run everything brexit down but are a bit light on any form of opinion when asked.

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Come on shaggy. Surely you can answer him can’t you? Just like you can tell us all what was so wrong with May’s deal? You’re quick to run everything brexit down but are a bit light on any form of opinion when asked.

I had no problem with May's deal, it protected the peace process in N. Ireland and ruled out any threat of a hard border. The problem lay with your government trying to please their ERG lunatics and the fact that they had to kowtow to the whims of the DUP. That's the same DUP who rejected May's deal despite the fact that the majority in N. Ireland voted against Brexit in the referendum.

Again, here is my opinion. I have no problem with being in the EU, I don't feel oppressed because of EU laws or threatened by unelected bureaucrats (who elected Dominic Cummings?) in Brussels. I certainly don't see the EU as our enemies.

I will ask you again as it is now clear that you have become a brexiteer. Do show me the advantages we will gain from crashing out with a No Deal Brexit. You people are deteremined to leave with no deal so surely it will improve your quality of life, economic opportunity and influence as a world power etc.

It is up to you leavers to convince us remainers of the benefits we will gain from leaving with No Deal. Go on, convinvce me.

Leavers won the referendum and are now condemning remainers for not coming up with solutions to seal a withdrawal agreement. Welcome to UK politics in 2019

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I think shaggy is confused how elections work you don't try to convince people after the vote has taken place you do it before. Anyone who by now does not know the arguments both for and against Britain leaving the EU either has been living in a cave the last four years or has the IQ of a bluebottle

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Are you employing foreign workers?

S
1st Team Regular
OP Offline
1st Team Regular
S
I think shaggy is confused how elections work you don't try to convince people after the vote has taken place you do it before. Anyone who by now does not know the arguments both for and against Britain leaving the EU either has been living in a cave the last four years or has the IQ of a bluebottle

It's much easier to convince people when you lie isn't it.

However it becomes tricky when you then have to deliver the lies.

£350 million per week for the NHS anyone.

Easiest trade deal in history. Any takers?

"There is no plan for No Deal because we are going to get a great deal". Bojo, your current PM and one of the main architects of the leave campaign.

By all means do keep on denying the evidence presented to you.

Quick start shouting about the IRA and will of the people etc...
Apologies, the IRA is a bit of a touchy subject for you these days.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 25/09/19 06:20 PM.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion