Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
Have you ever posted anything on the Liverpool FC forum ?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
I voted remain and don’t want a no deal. But I’m not going to jump on the all is doom with a no deal bandwagon.

Ultimately we voted to leave as a whole and if that means with a no deal then so be it.

It's going to be absolutely brilliant for N. Ireland, the border and the Good Friday Agreement.

But sure, so be it.

I won’t pretend to know why as I know nothing of the troubles there (unlike stan grin). So this is a genuine question. Why? Surely it doesn’t have to mean the end of the peace out there does it?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EMP
Oh dear.

hahahah thought logic be a bit much for you. Not a bit much for the hedge fund shorters making a killing on your country going to crap..dah well tho, people are dumb , we allow this stuff to go on.

Oh dear oh dear.

can't even form an opinion on people funding brexit making billions on your economy going to crap. says it all really.
you just don't care?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
I voted remain and don’t want a no deal. But I’m not going to jump on the all is doom with a no deal bandwagon.

Ultimately we voted to leave as a whole and if that means with a no deal then so be it.

It's going to be absolutely brilliant for N. Ireland, the border and the Good Friday Agreement.

But sure, so be it.

I won’t pretend to know why as I know nothing of the troubles there (unlike stan grin). So this is a genuine question. Why? Surely it doesn’t have to mean the end of the peace out there does it?

seeing how it rips up the peace treaty..i would say good chance yeah..won't happen tho..boris can't get anything passed

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Markhutch1
Have you ever posted anything on the Liverpool FC forum ?

i used to all the time..when rafa was in charge..didn't want him.. Klopp is a legend so all is good.. but i would play milner all the time and i would drop the crazy high line smile

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Originally Posted By EMP
Oh dear.

hahahah thought logic be a bit much for you. Not a bit much for the hedge fund shorters making a killing on your country going to crap..dah well tho, people are dumb , we allow this stuff to go on.

Oh dear oh dear.

can't even form an opinion on people funding brexit making billions on your economy going to crap. says it all really.
you just don't care?

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I have an opinion on your far left ranting but I promised I wouldn’t swear on here again.

Last edited by wilkij1975; 04/10/19 11:21 AM.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP

But sure, so be it.

seeing how it rips up the peace treaty..i would say good chance yeah..won't happen tho..boris can't get anything passed

Why does it rip it up? Explain so I can understand.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

But sure, so be it.

The troubles in N. Ireland lasted 30 years and cost over 3,500 lives. The beauty of the Good Friday Agreement was that there was no winners or losers. Both sides compromised and as a result both sides were able to sell it to the hardliners.

Crucial to that was the removal of the border checkpoints and the british army from the streets. This has led to a return to normality.
We can now travel up and down and across the country freely without hindrance.

However it is impossible for britain to deliver bojo's version of brexit without breaching not only the Good Friday Agreement but also the Withdrawal Agreement. This was in an Irish newspaper today.

"Section 10(2)(b) of the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 explicitly commits the UK not to “create or facilitate border arrangements between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland after exit day which feature physical infrastructure, including border posts, or checks and controls, that did not exist before exit day and are not in accordance with an agreement between the United Kingdom and the EU”.

This could not be clearer: what is ruled out is not just posts on the border but any infrastructure, any checks, and any controls that do not currently exist.

This, remember, is not just an Irish or EU demand. It has been the official British line all throughout this process. The whole backstop problem arises, not as some kind of dastardly Irish or European plot, but because Britain just can’t live up to this commitment if Northern Ireland leaves either the single market or the customs union".

Bojo proposed deal, will in effect be tearing up the Good Friday Agreement and what was agreed in the Withdrawal Agreement. Also his ridiculous idea of giving the DUP a veto over future decisions relating to N. Ireland would be laughable if it wasn't so dangerous. That's the same DUP that was the only party in N. Ireland to oppose the Good Friday Agreement.

Does any of the above strike you of the actions of an honest broker which is meant to be the role of the british (and irish) governments in relation to the GFA?

The peace process will be over simply because britain has decided to completely ignore its commitments to it.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
its nothing about me, its about the FACT that people who fund boris and the brexit campaign are betting huge amounts of money on your country falling apart ..its just a fact, and in my opinion exposes the nature of brexit. Why don't you have an opinion or fear of this? maddness

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
its nothing about me, its about the FACT that people who fund boris and the brexit campaign are betting huge amounts of money on your country falling apart ..its just a fact, and in my opinion exposes the nature of brexit. Why don't you have an opinion or fear of this? maddness

Speculators love market volatility and I am pretty sure they are shorting on the brexit deal or not. But so what ? They do this 24x7 x365 what's new here ? We have stock markets and commodity markets have you only just found this out ? And the only place right now falling apart is the EU economy even Germany which is tipping into recession the ECB is also printing money at record levels and has negative interest rates meaning you pay to hold money.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion