Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Dunk Offline OP
KopTalk Editor
OP Offline
KopTalk Editor

NEW BALANCE ATTEMPT TO BLOCK LIVERPOOL’S NIKE DEAL

Liverpool were planning to announce Nike as their new kit supplier from the start of next season but High Court action could prevent the deal from going ahead.

http://www.koptalk.com/liverpool-fc-news/new-balance-attempt-to-block-liverpools-nike-deal/

Any thoughts, guys?

O
Oli Offline
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
O
Must be something to do with the NB contract. Maybe it´s an advertising stunt by NB but maybe they are in their rights. Hope our people read the NB contract before making the Nike deal. Or did they say "Just do it"...:)

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
It’s a good way to cement a good relationship.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Dunk

NEW BALANCE ATTEMPT TO BLOCK LIVERPOOL’S NIKE DEAL

Liverpool were planning to announce Nike as their new kit supplier from the start of next season but High Court action could prevent the deal from going ahead.

http://www.koptalk.com/liverpool-fc-news/new-balance-attempt-to-block-liverpools-nike-deal/

Any thoughts, guys?

I hope the club read and understood the contract otherwise another FU to have quick money, not going to be the first time, like not agreeing to pay for VVD after tapping him, then pay the exact amount a few months later.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
I hope New Balance win their court action and remain our shirt sponsor. I despise everything about Nike...their products are inferior to New Balance especially when it comes to shirt or training shoe designs. There's also the fact that Nike have been shoving their political opinion down our throats by backing the disgusting behaviour of the likes of Kaepernick and Rapinoe.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
I hope New Balance win their court action and remain our shirt sponsor. I despise everything about Nike...their products are inferior to New Balance especially when it comes to shirt or training shoe designs. There's also the fact that Nike have been shoving their political opinion down our throats by backing the disgusting behaviour of the likes of Kaepernick and Rapinoe.

???

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Been really impressed with the NB kits over the years,can't stand Nike.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba

I prefer Nike or Adidas because at least I will be able to buy LFC shirts as there are no NB shops in Mauritius, even in France or Dubai or India where I travel more regularly there are very few shops.

Last edited by EnergisedReds; 24/09/19 04:42 PM.
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

I prefer Nike ok Adidas because at least I will be able to buy LFC shirts as there are no NB shops in Mauritius, even in France or Dubai there are very few shops.

Do they not allow internet shopping in Mauritius?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds

I prefer Nike ok Adidas because at least I will be able to buy LFC shirts as there are no NB shops in Mauritius, even in France or Dubai there are very few shops.

Do they not allow internet shopping in Mauritius?

They do, but delivery is as expensive as the shirt almost

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion