KopTalk

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Our teeth can't take any of that toffee shitt anymore.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Imagine trying to eat a Curly Wurly now ? ...No chance...loved a Curly Wurly.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
I'm surprised FSG haven't tried trademarking a Double Decker...after all we used a few for our CL victory tour of the City!

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
It was in the public domain, had this been them in a closed room bantering with one another and somebody overheard them from outside then i can understand two friends joking and that their joke was not intended to be heard.

This was on twitter and instagram, this should be treated with the same ferocity that the Suarez / Evra incident was, which had much less evidence!

No way except if Mendy is offended and says so, otherwise, it's a non event. How can it be treated as the Suarez Evra incident?

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
reminds me of Woods/Garcia a bit...iberians are fairly rascist even if they can't see it in themselves.. would u tell ur black mate he looked like that?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
reminds me of Woods/Garcia a bit...iberians are fairly rascist even if they can't see it in themselves.. would u tell ur black mate he looked like that?

It depends on the relationship I have, but yes, it could be if I know he would understand the banter and will not be offended.

E
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Seems the players are happy between themselves, problem is they broadcast it on a public network, so I guess the FA have got to be seen to act, what if a member of the public posted a picture of Mendy comparing him to that ad picture? that would be seen as racism.

The problem is this opens a big hole, dependant on intent/context etc, while players are on Social media there will be problems like this.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Originally Posted By EMP

It depends on the relationship I have, but yes, it could be if I know he would understand the banter and will not be offended.

I wouldn't.

Pickles Offline OP
1st Team Squad
OP Offline
1st Team Squad
People did see Silva's post hence why it was forwarded to the FA. The FA are also looking into a video that has surfaced about same said banter.

I see an awful lot of hypocrisy in this from Man City when you've got the likes of Sterling put on a pedestal because he's spoken out about racism in football and yet blatant racism he must witness in his dressing room all the time between Silva on Mendy, he's gone mute on? I agree the Spanish speaking players tend to use a lot of the racist banter but they must be taught about the culture over here being different and how it's frowned upon? Suarez got done over racist banter, went through a witchhunt because of it. There's not much difference in my eyes, other than more proof in this scenario. The FA should throw the book at Silva and give Man City football club a dressing down for breeding this culture.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
People did see Silva's post hence why it was forwarded to the FA. The FA are also looking into a video that has surfaced about same said banter.

I see an awful lot of hypocrisy in this from Man City when you've got the likes of Sterling put on a pedestal because he's spoken out about racism in football and yet blatant racism he must witness in his dressing room all the time between Silva on Mendy, he's gone mute on? I agree the Spanish speaking players tend to use a lot of the racist banter but they must be taught about the culture over here being different and how it's frowned upon? Suarez got done over racist banter, went through a witchhunt because of it. There's not much difference in my eyes, other than more proof in this scenario. The FA should throw the book at Silva and give Man City football club a dressing down for breeding this culture.

Agree with this. But nothing will happen as it’s City.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion