KopTalk

Quick Links: View All | Latest News | Liverpool FC Forum | Off Topic Forum | KopTalk Members | Help

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#627701 - 25/09/19 06:23 PM Re: Bojo's proroguing of parliament was unlawful [Re: Shaggydog]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Not the EU
What I said is true if you really after four years of this being in the media more or less continuously and he has to ask people why they want to leave. Then frankly you are beyond help

#627702 - 25/09/19 06:38 PM Re: Bojo's proroguing of parliament was unlawful [Re: Shaggydog]
wilkij1975 Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Northamptonshire
Originally Posted By Shaggydog
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
So what's your analysis of the political situation ? And what would be your course of action given you seem to know so much ?

You voted leave, it is up to you to tell us all how we are going to be better off. I was quite happy with the way things were before the tory civil war erupted.

So are you brexit party or tory party today?

#they aren't racists they're characters

Come on shaggy. Surely you can answer him canít you? Just like you can tell us all what was so wrong with Mayís deal? Youíre quick to run everything brexit down but are a bit light on any form of opinion when asked.

I had no problem with May's deal, it protected the peace process in N. Ireland and ruled out any threat of a hard border. The problem lay with your government trying to please their ERG lunatics and the fact that they had to kowtow to the whims of the DUP. That's the same DUP who rejected May's deal despite the fact that the majority in N. Ireland voted against Brexit in the referendum.

Again, here is my opinion. I have no problem with being in the EU, I don't feel oppressed because of EU laws or threatened by unelected bureaucrats (who elected Dominic Cummings?) in Brussels. I certainly don't see the EU as our enemies.

I will ask you again as it is now clear that you have become a brexiteer. Do show me the advantages we will gain from crashing out with a No Deal Brexit. You people are deteremined to leave with no deal so surely it will improve your quality of life, economic opportunity and influence as a world power etc.

It is up to you leavers to convince us remainers of the benefits we will gain from leaving with No Deal. Go on, convinvce me.

Leavers won the referendum and are now condemning remainers for not coming up with solutions to seal a withdrawal agreement. Welcome to UK politics in 2019

There wasnít hard was it?

And Iím no leaver. But Iím a believer in upholding democratic votes. Whatís the point if we donít? Might as well be a dictatorship.

Iíve constantly said I donít want a no deal which you seem to have conveniently forgotten to call me Ďyou peopleí. I too have nothing against the EU per se. We could do well from a no deal by not being tied to what the EU negotiate. We can do our own deals with whoever we please or whoever will deal. It would take time obviously and thereíd be hard times.

All coulds and possibles just like the downsides the media keep feeding us.

That doesnít mean I want it but if itís that or overturning a democratic vote then I choose no deal. Weíre a democracy and to overturn this would cause more harm than good.

#627703 - 25/09/19 08:07 PM Re: Bojo's proroguing of parliament was unlawful [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Loc: Derry
What I said is true if you really after four years of this being in the media more or less continuously and he has to ask people why they want to leave. Then frankly you are beyond help

If after 3 years you still cannot understand that you were lied to then frankly that is your problem not mine.

You no longer even attempt to justify Brexit or explain how we will all benefit from it. Indeed you now openly admit that you want a no deal Brexit.

In the last 3 years you have changed from May's deal to No Deal and from the tories to the Brexit Party.

You have regularly condemned IRA atrocities yet you are happy to vote for the Brexit Party who have an elected member who condones IRA violence.

You have described racist members of the brexit party as characters and you fire personal abuse at anyone who dares to disagree with you hard right views.

You are a stark warning of what England could become if decent people do nothing.

#627704 - 25/09/19 08:27 PM Re: Bojo's proroguing of parliament was unlawful [Re: Shaggydog]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Bojo in parliament tonight:

The best way to honour the murdered MP Jo Cox is to deliver Brexit

Jo Cox campaigned to remain.

What a vile disgusting human being. A new low, even for him.

#627706 - 25/09/19 08:43 PM Re: Bojo's proroguing of parliament was unlawful [Re: Shaggydog]
Markhutch1 Offline
Under 16 Player

Loc: London
You were convinced that Jo Cox died?

The family had to stop themselves from bursting into laughter at the funeral.

#627708 - 25/09/19 10:17 PM Re: Bojo's proroguing of parliament was unlawful [Re: Shaggydog]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Eire
Bojo in parliament tonight:

The best way to honour the murdered MP Jo Cox is to deliver Brexit

Jo Cox campaigned to remain.

What a vile disgusting human being. A new low, even for him.

He should resign on that alone... total piece of [oops] of a man

#627711 - 26/09/19 02:25 AM Re: Bojo's proroguing of parliament was unlawful [Re: Markhutch1]
EnergisedReds Offline
Liverpool Legend

Originally Posted By Markhutch1
You were convinced that Jo Cox died?

The family had to stop themselves from bursting into laughter at the funeral.

You went to the funeral? Lucky you.

#627717 - 26/09/19 09:15 AM Re: Bojo's proroguing of parliament was unlawful [Re: EnergisedReds]
Stanley Park Offline
Liverpool Legend

Loc: Not the EU
Seriously if brexit is not delivered this country is going into meltdown. Anything could happen and I mean anything and remain MP,s need to take responsibility for what they are doing.

#627719 - 26/09/19 10:02 AM Re: Bojo's proroguing of parliament was unlawful [Re: Stanley Park]
Shaggydog Offline
1st Team Regular

Seriously if brexit is not delivered this country is going into meltdown. Anything could happen and I mean anything and remain MP,s need to take responsibility for what they are doing.

Are you threatening violence?

#627720 - 26/09/19 10:13 AM Re: Bojo's proroguing of parliament was unlawful [Re: Shaggydog]
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad

Loc: Eire

Are you threatening violence?

course he is

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  KopTalk Team 
Shout Box

Advertisements

Liverpool FC Discussion
Athletico Madrid v Liverpool
by Snakeye
16/12/19 11:24 AM
Coming up Man City Vs Leicester
by EnergisedReds
16/12/19 09:14 AM
Arsenal and Leicester will beat Man City.
by Vicdamone
16/12/19 04:01 AM
Should we sell Shaq and get Wilson back?
by Pickles
16/12/19 02:04 AM
Where does Klopp rank on our all time best managers list?
by ecnirp98
15/12/19 10:21 PM

General Discussion
Buffoon boris
by wilkij1975
15/12/19 11:09 PM
Music thread! (now epic)
by Derek
12/12/19 10:09 PM
Lumba
by lumba
12/12/19 04:08 PM
BANANA DUCT-TAPED TO A WALL SELLS FOR $120,000 AT ART BASEL
by Pickles
09/12/19 04:25 PM
Growlers things that make you happy thread!
by Pickles
06/12/19 01:22 PM

Top Posters (30 Days)
Pickles 88
EnergisedReds 80
ecnirp98 78
AccaBoosty 64
Hercules/AF 58 45
van Gogh 40
redordead13 39
wilkij1975 38
Snakeye 31