Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Oh dear.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By EMP
the tories are literally tearing the uk apart , might well destroy the actual country ..no more uk ....the state of the people they pick to lead, a clown two faced pro eu leader pretending to be a brexiter for his smirky ambition and before that probably the worst leader ever, every decision theresa made was a complete disaster. and lets be honest stan the tory party doesn't even exist anymore..its two parties in one.who u actually voting for?

Strong and stable emp, strong and stable grin

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
yeah vote tory "we break everything"

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
In case you haven’t noticed, they’re all breaking everything.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Whoever we vote for the politicians ignore it. If they overturn the biggest democractic vote in history (which they look to be doing) millions will feel it's pointless voting. And the already low turnouts will be even lower. Which opens the door to extremist politics coming into Britain. Ask anyone today about our politicians and ask them do they feel represented ? I think you will get the same answer. I know trust has never been great but in Britain we seem to be heading to another universe. It's not just about brexit as well I look at the Labour Party a once great mainstream political party now descending into chaos. Why is this ? It's being pulled apart by internal factions as we saw with the tom Watson spat and probably more to follow. The Tories are not strong either add to brexit and this is a very toxic mix

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Good to see we’ll all be on 4 day weeks when the commies get in. Not sure how that works for businesses but let’s not sweat on the details hey?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
Good to see we’ll all be on 4 day weeks when the commies get in. Not sure how that works for businesses but let’s not sweat on the details hey?

With luck emp will come on and explain it to us

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

You can kill the time until emp,arrives by outlining the Brexit party's policies to make Britain great again after they get their no deal Brexit.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
once we leave the EU it will be up to the British government I think we will do very well provided we elect sensible governments I am not wasting my time explaining anything to you from bitter experience I know you are incapable of understanding anything other than slogans

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Originally Posted By Stanley Park

"F**k Business" - UK PM

Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion