Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By lumba
Has there ever been any other way?

I take your point but things are going to another level not just in Britain but the USA and EU. If Britain does not leave the EU then extreme parties will come to power in Britain I think that's a certainty you can already see it happening now. Shaggy does not like the brexit party but clearly plenty do and we have to ask why ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
I could write a list of dodgy characters in the Labour Party and I would like to bet sein fein and the DUP are not all squeaky clean either. Neither are the Tories or lib dems perfect either. The brexit party might have a few characters but it's probably britains fastest growing party as a direct result of the failure of mainstream politics in Britain which has never been further away from the people

"The brexit party might have a few characters"

You mean racists, islamophobes, homophobes, apologists for murderers etc...

Very strange definition of character.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 19/09/19 07:25 PM.
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By lumba
Has there ever been any other way?

I take your point but things are going to another level not just in Britain but the USA and EU. If Britain does not leave the EU then extreme parties will come to power in Britain I think that's a certainty you can already see it happening now. Shaggy does not like the brexit party but clearly plenty do and we have to ask why ?

I don't like racists, homophobes, islamophobes, you know, what you refer to as characters.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
If we don't deliver brexit our Irish brainbox really won't like the parties coming to power in Britain neither will I for that matter but that's what happens when the people feel the system and mainstream parties don't represent them. We are not at that point yet but perilously close to it

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
The controlled opposition characters who get paid by MI5?

I dont like them either.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
If we don't deliver brexit our Irish brainbox really won't like the parties coming to power in Britain neither will I for that matter but that's what happens when the people feel the system and mainstream parties don't represent them. We are not at that point yet but perilously close to it

I think the parties coming to power in the UK will be right up your street. In fact you will have helped to elect them.

# they aren't racists their characters.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I feel that this Brexit thing is like a religion with strong believers that wont change their minds unless they see reality. It's true on the other side as well with few moderates. The biggest harm is the way the people are divided down to family levels. I really think that the best think for UK is a no deal Brexit which the purists call clean Brexit. Then give it a few years and re-run a referendum if people want to have one, I am sure they will because they will be unhappy and not mainly because of Brexit. I understand there are risks but I think they are less than the on going divide

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Going by what happened last night it looks like the far left of the Labour Party are trying to take over completely. I know that would suit a few comrades on here but they’re not for the many just like no extreme end of the spectrum is.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I see the latest lunacy coming out of the Labour Party is bringing back clause four which is basically the communism of Lenin and Marx of the early nineteenth century. So be it if you are going to be bonkers might as well go the whole hog.

If there was a general election I think the Tories would be in the majority small majority probably with labour much lower and the labour votes going to the lib dems. The brexit party will probably pick up a few seats too and become the deal maker like the DUP was.

I may be wrong but that's my assessment. The Labour Party is in big trouble it may appeal to a few kranks but for the general public is drifting further apart. Almost all my friends are labour voters but I would say at least half are in dispair at the party and won't vote for them the way they are at the moment

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
the tories are literally tearing the uk apart , might well destroy the actual country ..no more uk ....the state of the people they pick to lead, a clown two faced pro eu leader pretending to be a brexiter for his smirky ambition and before that probably the worst leader ever, every decision theresa made was a complete disaster. and lets be honest stan the tory party doesn't even exist anymore..its two parties in one.who u actually voting for?

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion