Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Seems like he would love it, join the Trump-Putin White Nationalist Dictatorship that is desending so vilely on us all.

No it isn’t. Just more of your far left nonsense. You’re as bad with this nonsense as those you’re deriding.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Clair fox is not unusual for the British far left they hate Britain and side with britains emenies including the cowardly IRA scum. We can add Corbyn and Livingstone to that list. They also side with Iran another bloodthirsty lot. They of course hate all Jews with a passion. Pretty much in the same place as emp politically.

I think Clair fox represents me in Europe at the moment as north west MEP another reason I guess to want to be out of the EU. However in a general election she is not my brexit candidate and hence I will be voting brexit party next election.

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Clair fox is not unusual for the British far left they hate Britain and side with britains emenies including the cowardly IRA scum. We can add Corbyn and Livingstone to that list. They also side with Iran another bloodthirsty lot. They of course hate all Jews with a passion. Pretty much in the same place as emp politically.

I think Clair fox represents me in Europe at the moment as north west MEP another reason I guess to want to be out of the EU. However in a general election she is not my brexit candidate and hence I will be voting brexit party next election.

A mad rant designed to hide the fact that you are happy to vote for a party that has put forward a candidate that condones IRA atrocities.

You have taken hypocrisy to a whole new level.

But, it merely shows you for what your really are.

1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
So the only true party currently not in limbo about getting out of the EU is The Brexit Party. Stan has been crystal clear before even the vote and pretty much the moment Brexit was announced that he wanted us out of The EU...and your now stating he's a hypocrite because of one candidate's outspoken views in the past on the IRA?

Have a word with yourself...soft lad!

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Pickles
So the only true party currently not in limbo about getting out of the EU is The Brexit Party. Stan has been crystal clear before even the vote and pretty much the moment Brexit was announced that he wanted us out of The EU...and your now stating he's a hypocrite because of one candidate's outspoken views in the past on the IRA?

Have a word with yourself...soft lad!

Stan stayed, you ran away to the states.

Who's the soft lad?

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

A mad rant designed to hide the fact that you are happy to vote for a party that has put forward a candidate that condones IRA atrocities.

Ah the brain of Ireland has spoken.....let's say I chose to vote for the Labour Party which (unlike the brexit party) has quite a few IRA sympathisers include the leader of the Labour Party. So if I voted labour in the next election does that make me Martin mcguinness right hand man oh brainy one ?

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Shaggydog

Ah the brain of Ireland has spoken.....let's say I chose to vote for the Labour Party which (unlike the brexit party) has quite a few IRA sympathisers include the leader of the Labour Party. So if I voted labour in the next election does that make me Martin mcguinness right hand man oh brainy one ?

So you condemn IRA violence but can ignore it when it is condoned by a Brexit Party member.

DOUBLE STANDARDS ANYONE?

Do the views of any of these other fine members of the Brexit Party upset you or can you live with these as well.

Paul Nuttall
is a homophobe who doesn’t want school education to acknowledge that gay people exist, and says equality has gone too far.

Ann Widdecombe
is extremely against homosexuality. She has voted consistently against pro-LGBT legislation and opposed same-sex marriage, and even voiced support for gay conversion therapy. She has spoken out against transgender people. She has been quoted and filmed referred to gay relationships as “disgusting”and “wrongful

Catherine Blaiklock
The Brexit Party’s original leader and walking face-palm,(who is actually still listed as a director of the party), resigned amidst controversy for writing numerous anti-Islam Twitter messages (portraying Muslims as rapists), complaining of seeing people of different races minding their own business in public, and retweeting far-right messages (by Tommy Robinson, a neo-Nazi linked to the KKK called Mark Collett, and Joe Walsh)

Lance Forman (Lance Anisfield)
has freely admitted that Brexit will be a catastrophe, although he chirpily expects to be a winner among the losers, expecting his business to benefit

Alka Sehgal Cuthbert
Her politics are consistently about allowing people to be freely racist, sexist and homophobic, while trying to pseudo-intellectualise these sentiments.
She has written extensively about being an opponent of decolonialisation and complaining about the removal of statues of famous racists from public places

Michael McGough
was the former Brexit Party treasurer (and is still listed as a director), but was fired for calling Grenfell Tower survivors “illegal aliens enjoying an amnesty” and making anti-semitic jibes about the Miliband family. He also wrote homophobic posts about ‘shirt-lifters’, and Islamophobic posts on social media.

David Coburn.
Despite being gay, he thinks gay marriage should be banned. He was leader of UKIP Scotland, and referred to the SNP as a “pestilence”, and has a history of sexism towards female SNP candidates, and making terrorism jibes about Asian SNP candidates.

Andrew Allison
is head of campaigns at The Freedom Association, an anti-trade union pressure group with links to the Tory Party and UKIP, which once campaigned against sporting sanctions against apartheid-era South Africa, and were sore about the BBC broadcasting “anti-apartheid propaganda”. Interestingly, he doesn’t seem to be too fond of his own party’s leader. He previously referred to Farage as a ‘dictator’ and ‘out-and-out [oops]’ in a Tweet.

Given that you have no problem voting for a party that has a member who condones murder I doubt it. But miracles do happen.

You are just a bitter old racist.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Ann Widdecombe is not a lesbian? shocked

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
I could write a list of dodgy characters in the Labour Party and I would like to bet sein fein and the DUP are not all squeaky clean either. Neither are the Tories or lib dems perfect either. The brexit party might have a few characters but it's probably britains fastest growing party as a direct result of the failure of mainstream politics in Britain which has never been further away from the people

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Has there ever been any other way?

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion