Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By wilkij1975
I know. Someone who voted to leave and still wants to voting for the brexit party!? Who’d have thunk it whistle

Not even a hint of hypocrisy as usual.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/pol...gue-claire-foxs

Who would have thought old stan was an IRA sympathiser.

Last edited by Shaggydog; 18/09/19 06:56 AM.
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
well thats the brexit party out for stan then obviously

H
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
H
Well I suppose I'd be considered relatively well off, but if I were living in the UK I'd vote Labour, as I believe in social justice and equality of opportunity for all.
On a broader level, I'd worry about the rise in neo-nationalist movements, as that will inevitably lead to trade wars, ( disguised as something else, as per usual). That by the way isn't an opinion, history shows that nationalist governments implementing trade protectionist barriers leads inevitably to war.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
well thats the brexit party out for stan then obviously

The brexit party has all shades of opinion which reflects the changing nature of British politics. Clair fox made some comments supporting the warrington bombers she is reviled in warrington even among hard brexiteers my personal opinion of her is she is a [oops] horrible bitch. She is hard left which puts her closer to you than me emp. However thanks for reminding me not sure who to vote for now maybe the raving looney party ? It can't be worse than the rest of British politicians

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
No matter which party you look at they all have odious candidates, you just have to pick which party represents your best interests.

Claire Fox's previous comments have been there for a long time and for Sally Bate to now resign because she doesn't agree with them is selfish. She should have waited, for the good of the party until all this Brexit farce is over and then made her feelings known and resigned then. This smacks of a yet another political hit job to undermine the Brexit Party.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Pickles
No matter which party you look at they all have odious candidates, you just have to pick which party represents your best interests.

Claire Fox's previous comments have been there for a long time and for Sally Bate to now resign because she doesn't agree with them is selfish. She should have waited, for the good of the party until all this Brexit farce is over and then made her feelings known and resigned then. This smacks of a yet another political hit job to undermine the Brexit Party.

Fair comment ! if we can only vote for political parties that only had squeaky clean nice people in it then there would be no parties at all to vote for. And yes her comments were in a era when the far left were very pro IRA as were most of those currently leading the labour party

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Happy to vote for a party that is represented by IRA Terrorist sympathizers..well well whatever next

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By EMP
Happy to vote for a party that is represented by IRA Terrorist sympathizers..well well whatever next

Claire fox is a nasty piece of work like many on the far left they are no better than the far right they are in effect fascists they become the people the purport to hate. The guardian this week had a leader comment making fun of David Cameron's struggle with his disabled son who died aged 6. They called it privilege pain. What cruel [oops] yet the guardian is supposed to be the newspaper of choice for kind caring lefties. They are the facists. As for me I believe in democracy and I expect the biggest people's vote in British history to be implemented. If it's not then all bets are off

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EMP

Claire fox is a nasty piece of work like many on the far left they are no better than the far right they are in effect fascists they become the people the purport to hate. The guardian this week had a leader comment making fun of David Cameron's struggle with his disabled son who died aged 6. They called it privilege pain. What cruel [oops] yet the guardian is supposed to be the newspaper of choice for kind caring lefties. They are the facists. As for me I believe in democracy and I expect the biggest people's vote in British history to be implemented. If it's not then all bets are off

So you will be voting for the fascists then. After all you have just described Clare Fox of the Brexit Party in effect a fascist.

Taking back control, possibly through violence given Clare's views.

E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
Seems like he would love it, join the Trump-Putin White Nationalist Dictatorship that is desending so vilely on us all.

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion