Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Originally Posted By Stanley Park
Originally Posted By EnergisedReds
Vish as I keep saying it was unlawful at that point and hence void. I don't fully understand the legal complexities but a constitutional lawyer did say on TV the judges had effectively changed the law in order to make judgement. What Johnson did would have been legal up to that point and it's not just this bercow has made changes to our parliamentary procedure centuries of process have been ripped up. And all this to stop us leaving the EU. My personal opinion is the judges are not impartial. I was at hillsborough and remember what the judges said about that ? Decades later it was found to be a pack of lies. Judges are human beings Vish they have their personal views just like we do.

Well, if you believe that so many people in respectable institutions are impartial, then you will have a major problem living in UK. To have all the 11 judges to be impartial would be quite something you know.

What's going on in Britain right now is unbelievable 11 biased judges would surprise me not one bit. Never thought I would say that. Where it will end not sure it's getting very dangerous

I don't think you are rational, problem is u think there are lot like you in UK and as you say, big chance that things won't end well.

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S
Vish as I keep saying it was unlawful at that point and hence void. I don't fully understand the legal complexities but a constitutional lawyer did say on TV the judges had effectively changed the law in order to make judgement. What Johnson did would have been legal up to that point and it's not just this bercow has made changes to our parliamentary procedure centuries of process have been ripped up. And all this to stop us leaving the EU. My personal opinion is the judges are not impartial. I was at hillsborough and remember what the judges said about that ? Decades later it was found to be a pack of lies. Judges are human beings Vish they have their personal views just like we do.

Well, if you believe that so many people in respectable institutions are impartial, then you will have a major problem living in UK. To have all the 11 judges to be impartial would be quite something you know.

What's going on in Britain right now is unbelievable 11 biased judges would surprise me not one bit. Never thought I would say that. Where it will end not sure it's getting very dangerous

Oh dear.

More conspiracy nonsense.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
Vish you said am I getting rational ?

Probably not ! I like millions are losing faith in the institutions that have bound Britain for centuries. We used to be thought of as a model of democracy

We are now an international laughing stock due to our corrupt parliament and courts

How can anyone be rational when this is happening ?

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Probably not ! I like millions are losing faith in the institutions that have bound Britain for centuries. We used to be thought of as a model of democracy

We are now an international laughing stock due to our corrupt parliament and courts

Seriously? You are completely irrational, who according to you are corrupting your judges and MPs, Barnier, Merkel, Macron, who?

M
Under 16 Player
Under 16 Player
M
The Queens Council system is corrupt as are the courts by implication, by:

instituting the fraudulent relationship between the Crown Corporation and the citizen.

By virtue of your birth certificate they own your public identity and you have agreed to pay taxes to the Crown as long as you live.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend
We're all someones bitch.

That job interview was going so well until I realized I was fukked up on acid in the middle of a cornfield naked and talking to a scarecrow.
Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

Seriously? You are completely irrational, who according to you are corrupting your judges and MPs, Barnier, Merkel, Macron, who?

Speaker bercow is completely corrupt in terms of how he manages parliament in my opinion and many others. There is also news in the press today that the Benn surrender bill may have been formed primary legislation with collusion of foreign power rumoured to be France. There is a government probe. I also believe our courts are politically motivated and always have been any Liverpool supporter should know that for obvious reasons

IF YOU WANT TO BE HEARD SPEAK SOFTLY - BOB PAISLEY
E
EMP Offline
1st Team Squad
1st Team Squad
E
daily mail is not press lol

S
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
S

Speaker bercow is completely corrupt in terms of how he manages parliament in my opinion and many others. There is also news in the press today that the Benn surrender bill may have been formed primary legislation with collusion of foreign power rumoured to be France. There is a government probe. I also believe our courts are politically motivated and always have been any Liverpool supporter should know that for obvious reasons

Jaysus the conspiracy is growing. The speaker of the house, France, the Labour Party, the judicary, the courts. Anyone who doesn't agree with your hard right, no deal Brexit agenda basically.

I think you may have trust issues.

Liverpool Legend
Liverpool Legend

So, who is paying Bercow if he is corrupt, the EU? Stop talking nonsense. As I said before, with that kind of thought your country will stay divided for a very long time.

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  KopTalk Team 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advertisements
Liverpool FC Discussion